| RECRUIT Early Signing Period: Wed (15th) ~ Fri (17th) : UPDATED as new committments come in

Alright... Got a chance to catch up on a few guys, and my faves in the class are:

-Perry (DL): I can't remember seeing a heavier DL that explosive/fast to the ball. It's really impressive! I'm assuming he fills out into a 3-4 DE and moves inside with 4 DL's... But as long as he's on the field, he's gonna cause some problems. Looks like a total disrupter & game changer that at times we haven't seen with the DL group

-Miller (RB): I remember seeing some highlights when he came on board, and he just stands out to me. I know Henderson has more "upside" with the size/balance/speed combo... But Miller might be hard to keep off the field early in his career. He's one muscle and slippery as hell! Good speed to go with it. Not really sure who to compare him to with former Alabama RB's.. Tyren Jones in HS comes to mind... But he's built thicker. Those 2 RB's are a fantastic haul!

And a question - In regard to Kendrick Law, where do we see him playing? IMO he's not as explosive as some of the guys CNS recruits at RB & WR... So my gut says DB and particularly safety. He's built really well and probably has good ball skills. Whats the word on where he starts out?!

Thanks for the info on this thread & RTR! 🐘

Alright... Got a chance to catch up on a few guys, and my faves in the class are:

-Perry (DL): I can't remember seeing a heavier DL that explosive/fast to the ball. It's really impressive! I'm assuming he fills out into a 3-4 DE and moves inside with 4 DL's... But as long as he's on the field, he's gonna cause some problems. Looks like a total disrupter & game changer that at times we haven't seen with the DL group

-Miller (RB): I remember seeing some highlights when he came on board, and he just stands out to me. I know Henderson has more "upside" with the size/balance/speed combo... But Miller might be hard to keep off the field early in his career. He's one muscle and slippery as hell! Good speed to go with it. Not really sure who to compare him to with former Alabama RB's.. Tyren Jones in HS comes to mind... But he's built thicker. Those 2 RB's are a fantastic haul!

And a question - In regard to Kendrick Law, where do we see him playing? IMO he's not as explosive as some of the guys CNS recruits at RB & WR... So my gut says DB and particularly safety. He's built really well and probably has good ball skills. Whats the word on where he starts out?!

Thanks for the info on this thread & RTR! 🐘
Law will start out as WR... and see if he sticks there.. But at end of the day, I think he'll be a Safety before his career is over. Law is good enough to make plays on the field, and I can see him similar to Maze style.

Back
Top Bottom