| FTBL Did anyone in North Alabama record channel 19 post game

No , I know we are on there for a while because our cell phones lit with message of people we know that saw us on there .

I think we were the section called "The Game" , we came out of the stadium and went to were they setup . I also ran into Andre Smith there . They setup by the team buses.
I was holding up a sign that has the score on it they were selling outside the Stadium .

Thanks anyways

bigdaddy51200 said:
No , I know we are on there for a while because our cell phones lit with message of people we know that saw us on there .

I think we were the section called "The Game" , we came out of the stadium and went to were they setup . I also ran into Andre Smith there . They setup by the team buses.
I was holding up a sign that has the score on it they were selling outside the Stadium .

Thanks anyways

bigdaddy, I was there as well. I literally turned around and there was Andre Smith. No one was around him...it was just Andre, my son and me. :) I told him thanks and how much we appreciate all he does. He stuck his hand out, shook my hand and patted me on the shoulder.

I've got 4 hours recorded on tivo after the game. I didn't want to miss anything incase there was a weather delay or something similar.

I am currently at 6 minutes in the 3rd quarter, but as I finish it (sometime this week) I will see what kind of post game coverage I got and then let you know.

I watched the replay last night and saw something that I missed bc I was at the game... Watch on the 3rd an long play right before the half when JPW gets sacked at midfield (there is about 2:40 to go)... Antonio Coleman gets in a nice little eye gouge when JP is down.

Back
Top Bottom