| CURRENT EVENTS Dianne Feinstein Has Died

I’m not going to explain under representation to you or anybody else.

Let’s go by your and all the dumbass repubs idea- only white people in government…..white folks don’t and can’t begin to represent black people. This isn’t difficult to grasp and you’re a highly intelligent individual.
Once again, among the intended sarcasm, you've missed the point.

This appointment has become about race. It has nothing to do with qualification. You're casually insinuating that because a person is of one race they look at every decision based on race. Is that not racist?

How badly have people lost their moral compass when they start saying things like "I'm only going to hire a white guy, with blue eyes?" But.

Explain something to me. IF the same amount of a race exists in this country, and the same amount exists in Congress, how is a race under represented? Would that not be the true definition of equality?

So white people can’t represent black people, then black people can’t represent white people. Sounds like you’re promoting segregation. There is a higher percentage of black people in office than the percentage of black people in the country.
Democrats have historically said crap like you’re saying while keeping the black communities down. Look how the party has voted through-out US history. If you don’t see it you don’t want to
This is laughable

And I guarantee you live in a staggeringly single race community and preach about racial diversity.
I live in a state that not many people live in no matter color, but there are some non whites that live in the city closest to me. Where I live there’s only my kids and I unless you count our 3 month yellow lab….i live on a ranch….so you’re right I live in a single race community

No just don’t judge everyone else by your living conditions, “white vs. black” rhetoric. When you have no idea. I’ve put in thousands of hours and tens of thousands of dollars working with inner city youth over the years. I have some success stories and some nightmare stories. 85% of which are minorities, and I have seen what these “liberal ideals and policies” do to there communities.

I’m not going to explain under representation to you or anybody else.

Let’s go by your and all the dumbass repubs idea- only white people in government…..white folks don’t and can’t begin to represent black people. This isn’t difficult to grasp and you’re a highly intelligent individual.
Many kneejerk opinions in this thread, but yours is the worst. Why on earth would you think that race is an absolute barrier to being able to represent someone? Or an absolute barrier to anything?

No just don’t judge everyone else by your living conditions, “white vs. black” rhetoric. When you have no idea. I’ve put in thousands of hours and tens of thousands of dollars working with inner city youth over the years. I have some success stories and some nightmare stories. 85% of which are minorities, and I have seen what these “liberal ideals and policies” do to there communities.
I’m not judging anybody by their living conditions. This started because I said a white person cannot represent a black person, a lack of black people in congress is not black people being represented.

So, liberal ideas and policies are no good according to you, so that means that we’re screwed because everybody with any sense knows conservative ideals and policies don’t work for people

You said, “…white folks don’t, and can’t begin to represent black people.”

What does that mean? Why can you not explain that? Is the converse true?
It means they can’t….i didn’t think it was that difficult to get.

Our cultures are different, our family experiences are different…..I as a white make cannot and will never be able to know what life is and has been like black people, pretty simple

It means they can’t….i didn’t think it was that difficult to get.

Our cultures are different, our family experiences are different…..I as a white make cannot and will never be able to know what life is and has been like black people, pretty simple
I agree, it's not that difficult to understand, that's what threw me off. It's just that you are demonstrably wrong.

Just because you've had a different life experience doesn't mean you can't be aligned with someone else, or represent them. You choose to make race the factor that divides us. All of our life experiences are different, some markedly so even though outward appearances may be similar. You could use sexual preference - "you don't know anything about your daughter, but yet you represent her here time and time again". I could use my upbringing in a modest home, and my Dad's in a poor home, to help me connect with any other rural Alabamians - regardless of race. I talk with coworkers who grew up poor, we ate from our gardens, our mommas and grannies made the same dishes, we fixed our own cars, were the first in our family to attend college, the first to travel extensively - you name it - but because we're a different color we can't relate? Because we're a different color, I could never represent their interests?

You sell an entire race short...the human race.

I agree, it's not that difficult to understand, that's what threw me off. It's just that you are demonstrably wrong.

Just because you've had a different life experience doesn't mean you can't be aligned with someone else, or represent them. You choose to make race the factor that divides us. All of our life experiences are different, some markedly so even though outward appearances may be similar. You could use sexual preference - "you don't know anything about your daughter, but yet you represent her here time and time again". I could use my upbringing in a modest home, and my Dad's in a poor home, to help me connect with any other rural Alabamians - regardless of race. I talk with coworkers who grew up poor, we ate from our gardens, our mommas and grannies made the same dishes, we fixed our own cars, were the first in our family to attend college, the first to travel extensively - you name it - but because we're a different color we can't relate? Because we're a different color, I could never represent their interests?

You sell an entire race short...the human race.
I’m not wrong in the least bit, more than half the country agrees with my view, scholars agree, people at HBCUs agree with me, so no I’m not wrong.

There’s a reason red states like Alabama redistrict to eliminate black districts and isn’t because they can “represent” them

I’m not wrong in the least bit, more than half the country agrees with my view, scholars agree, people at HBCUs agree with me, so no I’m not wrong.

There’s a reason red states like Alabama redistrict to eliminate black districts and isn’t because they can “represent” them
You ignored my post, and my points.

You can find any poll with “more than half the country” agreeing with you that’s dead wrong to a rationale being.

There’s a difference between “I don’t have to explain this to you” and “I can’t explain this to you”.

Republicans, like Democrats, district to preserve power. This is well established, and it’s not racist.

You seize on the most superficial issue. Are you too lazy to defend your absolute position? I’m giving you plenty of room to tell me why a white, brown or black person is incapable of representing any other race. You know it’s indefensible, yet you persist. Why not just agree that humans can represent each other?

Why not agree that life experiences transcend race? Upbringing, environment, sports teams, common employment, military service…and you just want to partition by race?

You ignored my post, and my points.

You can find any poll with “more than half the country” agreeing with you that’s dead wrong to a rationale being.

There’s a difference between “I don’t have to explain this to you” and “I can’t explain this to you”.

Republicans, like Democrats, district to preserve power. This is well established, and it’s not racist.

You seize on the most superficial issue. Are you too lazy to defend your absolute position? I’m giving you plenty of room to tell me why a white, brown or black person is incapable of representing any other race. You know it’s indefensible, yet you persist. Why not just agree that humans can represent each other?

Why not agree that life experiences transcend race? Upbringing, environment, sports teams, common employment, military service…and you just want to partition by race?
I’m not going to explain it to you. There’s no “you can find any poll” Jesus man it’s pretty damn simple, your thinking is in the minority in this country and there’s no ifs ands or buts about it.

Life experience plays a part, but no it doesn’t transcend race. I’m not partitioning anything

Back
Top Bottom