| LIFE CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

So in a pretty tight round about way, all of this CV-19 effects on my life has come full circle (furloughs, layoffs, and just all around corporate changes due to CV-19). I started my working career off way back in the day in the power generating field (1984) and now I am going back into the power generating field as a plant manager at a plant just outside of Muscle Schoals (Cherokee/Barton area to be exact)... life has a way that's for sure.

So in a pretty tight round about way, all of this CV-19 effects on my life has come full circle (furloughs, layoffs, and just all around corporate changes due to CV-19). I started my working career off way back in the day in the power generating field (1984) and now I am going back into the power generating field as a plant manager at a plant just outside of Muscle Schoals (Cherokee/Barton area to be exact)... life has a way that's for sure.
Decent fishing around there I was told but I generally fished Pickwick and in the neighborhood park at Lakeside Highlands.

My uncle worked at Colbert Steam plant for 35 years after he left the Army. Pipefitter. Then got some asbestosis after he retired and got a nice sized check every month until he passed away at 81. I used to love to go fishing just down from the plant.

My uncle worked at Colbert Steam plant for 35 years after he left the Army. Pipefitter. Then got some asbestosis after he retired and got a nice sized check every month until he passed away at 81. I used to love to go fishing just down from the plant.
They are currently putting in more gas turbines at that sight. I'll be a couple of miles further west at the solar plant. 😁

Didn’t realize there was a solar plant around there. Is the plant still there that builds train cars? That building was huge.
Solar plant (Orsted Energy)is only a year old, it's on Mulberry out by FreightCar and the paper mill (Essity). Train car plant has been closed a about a year or so now...moved to Mexico. The paper mill(Essity) is still running, that's where I'm leaving to go to the solar plant.

Covid research and Fauci, the gift that keeps on giving.

What the hell for. There are free self testing kits...

I wonder if thats for testing or a sale at the mall

That's from March 2020, it appears.

I went to that mall with my wife about a weak or so ago. I didn’t see a store there worth waiting in traffic for. That “report” is from 2020.

Grandview on Highway 280 isn't a mall. It's a hospital.

Back
Top Bottom