| LIFE CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

It's an attempt to quantify it, but it's so full of assumptions as to be meaningless. When you consider the rise is drug and alcohol use during the lockdown, and the devastating impact on child and teen education and development, we'll never fully know the cost. And that's not considering what our ridiculous spending has added to the National Debt over the last two years - a 30 percent rise - very well could be icing on the cake for any normal budget moving forward as rates rise. It's an incredible number from absolute numbers standpoint, yet also stunning that we've only approached this once before when we were in the throes of WWII.

I keep seeing the impeach President! But why jump into the fire from the frying pan! Then we would hear impeach Her, but then we would just jump right into the fire! Because that would mean good old Nancy becoming our President!!

@50+yeartidefan you right let's keep him protected!

And remember....impeachment is cheap....50%....takes 2/3 to remove from office... thats why Clinton was impeached and not removed...nor was trump

And .... the lying bastards.....the push is for mail in voting....( what a disaster) so i wouldnt be surprised if its another "donkey-pox” game to control the mid terms...

I trust not a single one...theywant to control this coutry....and will do anything to reach the end goals...
Mail in voting doesn't bother me as much as not requiring proof of citizenship to vote.

Tucker. Has his way of making points...
Problem is he is preaching to the choir. The people he needs to reach are not tuned in, and even if they were, they are not listening and don't give a damn. Reminds me of when Charles Stanley would say in a sermon when he wanted to make a special point, "if you're listening, say Amen."

Last edited:
28 of 29 pregnancies result in death of the baby

28 of 29 pregnancies result in death of the baby

not surprised by this…

Not surprised that they tried to hide this data. Glad I'm not pregnant.
Glad I'm not vaccinated. And I'm glad my Grandson didn't when he attempted to walk on at Bama last season and was rejected because he was not vaccinated. I got some grief when I mentioned that on here at the time. Didn't take a rocket scientist nor an embalmer to see that they were killing people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom