| LIFE CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

Glad I'm not vaccinated. And I'm glad my Grandson didn't when he attempted to walk on at Bama last season and was rejected because he was not vaccinated. I got some grief when I mentioned that on here at the time. Didn't take a rocket scientist nor an embalmer to see that they were killing people.
Brother, I got roasted plenty.

I got into a heated argument with my pulmonary doc because I would not get the vax.
My Daughter has a very lucrative position in the medical field that requires her to travel to all 50 states. She resisted it until it was get it or be terminated. She was vaccinated in California because the information she had, which was extensive, indicated there was less likelihood to be harmed by what they were doing there.

My Daughter has a very lucrative position in the medical field that requires her to travel to all 50 states. She resisted it until it was get it or be terminated. She was vaccinated in California because the information she had, which was extensive, indicated there was less likelihood to be harmed by what they were doing there.
My daughter was in the same situation. She got hers shortly after she had her 1st child (my 1st grandchild). After she got the shots, she was no longer able to breast feed. Both her and the docs said it had nothing to do with the shots (I don’t believe it). I on the other hand called my employers bluff (along with several others) and did not get the shot and i (we) are still employed…..

Probably every time I have ever caught a cold, I couldn't smell because of stopped up sinuses and also lost sense of taste.
I have always thought these symptoms are common with these type afflictions.

I remember having influenza once many years ago. Don't recall much about all the symptoms, only feeling like had been run over
by a Mac truck and having constant headache. It kept me in bed several days.

Probably every time I have ever caught a cold, I couldn't smell because of stopped up sinuses and also lost sense of taste.
I have always thought these symptoms are common with these type afflictions.

I remember having influenza once many years ago. Don't recall much about all the symptoms, only feeling like had been run over
by a Mac truck and having constant headache. It kept me in bed several days.
That’s the kicker. No stuffy head

It still pisses me off that we came so close to having no football season in 2020 over this damn virus. What pissed me off even more is that Fowler and Herbstreit seemed to be screaming for cancellation the loudest. Holy shit. Well....like Coach said after the debacle that was the 2010 Iron Bowl....NEVER AGAIN!!

Another more protracted lockdown is on the horizon for us. Another tidbit, I watched a news segment in which Sen Grahm was slamming Pelosi for her mega trillion bill that would pay a family $2k each adult monthly and $500 each kid. That wasn’t what he slammed it for, it was loaded with non virus funding.
LINK

The partisan war is exchanging salvos. Ordinary Americans will suffer accordingly
Mouth of the Right Opinion
Good thing we never had that more protracted lockdown

Back
Top Bottom