| LIFE CV-19: Effects on life, work, and sports

I had no idea that Stanford brought back all of it's sports that were (at the time) permanently discontinued due to Covid 19. I sure hope other colleges and universities followed suit

I had no idea that Stanford brought back all of it's sports that were (at the time) permanently discontinued due to Covid 19. I sure hope other colleges and universities followed suit
They didn’t win the Capital One Cup for overall sports excellence so they had to bring them back. Stanford won it year-after-year due to the number of sports they support.

Stanford added a few more...I wish the media hadn't desensitized the public, overusing the words "stunning", "astonishing" and "incredible".

So I'll just say this is as f*cked up as a football bat. And yes, it's true.

Attachments

• stanfordlanguage.pdf
    429 KB · Views: 3
Mine would be Robert Malone
This was one of the more entertaining stories last year. People seized on his claim he founded mRNA research and through that claim labeled what he was saying as "misinformation."

Was it?

He said the shot may be damaging to children and we won't know the effects until several years from now. True or false?

He spoke of mass psychosis causing panic about Covid. True or False?

He said mask are not effective. True or false?

He said there's a rise in deaths with athletes and asked if it was because of C-19 or the shot. He said he thought it was both. True or false?

He mentioned Ivermectin and Pepcid as having health benefits. True or false? (This was one of the biggest "gaslighting" efforts by the government and media with their "horse dewormer" analogies.)

Hospitals receiving "death benefit" for C-19 diagnosis. True or False?

He said the FDS's monitoring system was weaker than that of European data. European data showed more deaths and injuries than the FDA's studies. True or false?

He claimed a viral gene was being injected into children. True or False?

He pointed to pharmaceutical companies not having to pay for vaccine damages. True or False?

Children shouldn't be given the shot and mandates are wrong. True or False?

Stanford added a few more...I wish the media hadn't desensitized the public, overusing the words "stunning", "astonishing" and "incredible".

So I'll just say this is as f*cked up as a football bat. And yes, it's true.
Chew on this for a minute:

No matter your race, religion, your beliefs/convictions ...

People do not have the right to not be offended. People can criticize and dislike others of any creed, sexual orientation, religious belief, political affiliation...you name it. Anyone can.

It's not violence. It doesn't make them phobic.

It's their right.

This was one of the more entertaining stories last year. People seized on his claim he founded mRNA research and through that claim labeled what he was saying as "misinformation."

Was it?

He said the shot may be damaging to children and we won't know the effects until several years from now. True or false?

He spoke of mass psychosis causing panic about Covid. True or False?

He said mask are not effective. True or false?

He said there's a rise in deaths with athletes and asked if it was because of C-19 or the shot. He said he thought it was both. True or false?

He mentioned Ivermectin and Pepcid as having health benefits. True or false? (This was one of the biggest "gaslighting" efforts by the government and media with their "horse dewormer" analogies.)

Hospitals receiving "death benefit" for C-19 diagnosis. True or False?

He said the FDS's monitoring system was weaker than that of European data. European data showed more deaths and injuries than the FDA's studies. True or false?

He claimed a viral gene was being injected into children. True or False?

He pointed to pharmaceutical companies not having to pay for vaccine damages. True or False?

Children shouldn't be given the shot and mandates are wrong. True or False?

I’m going to answer both of your responses in one comment.

Let me start by saying I have a great deal of respect for you (as much as one can knowing somebody only online anyway) and you’re highly intelligent, so you know the difference between me saying I don’t want to hear “China virus” and me saying “it’s not A China virus”, those are two completely different things.

As for Malone, I’m not going to respond to point by point of everything you said, that’s been done at nauseam (not to you, but by others to others), but if he believed in the crap he said then why would he and his wife get vaccinated? He’s either a liar, a grifter, suicidal, or any combination of those things. It’s the same with your buddies Tucker and Hannity, all the stupidity they spouted meanwhile they’re vaccinated and their network had a mandate. Malone is intelligent (obviously), but his claims have been proven false repeatedly by people just as intelligent and some more so, hell even my doctoral advisor (who’s a Cheney hating, Trump loving, conservative) has shown evidence disputing the claims.

I’m going to answer both of your responses in one comment.

Let me start by saying I have a great deal of respect for you (as much as one can knowing somebody only online anyway) and you’re highly intelligent, so you know the difference between me saying I don’t want to hear “China virus” and me saying “it’s not A China virus”, those are two completely different things.

As for Malone, I’m not going to respond to point by point of everything you said, that’s been done at nauseam (not to you, but by others to others), but if he believed in the crap he said then why would he and his wife get vaccinated? He’s either a liar, a grifter, suicidal, or any combination of those things. It’s the same with your buddies Tucker and Hannity, all the stupidity they spouted meanwhile they’re vaccinated and their network had a mandate. Malone is intelligent (obviously), but his claims have been proven false repeatedly by people just as intelligent and some more so, hell even my doctoral advisor (who’s a Cheney hating, Trump loving, conservative) has shown evidence disputing the claims.
You need to go over to TideFans.

Back
Top Bottom