| FTBL Cocktails, Cajuns and The Homecoming Queen

Birmingham

Verified Member
The Alabama Crimson Tide is in Miami and the 2008 BCS Title Game is about to kick off. Only problem, a few things have to happen to get us there. Let's back up a few weeks.

The SEC Championship Game

The question: Which SEC East team will be inside the Georgia Dome on the 6th of December?

The game that has been referred to as "The World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party" very well could determine the East and with LSU losing their 2nd game of the season it is Alabama who looks to be the team who could greet the captains of Georgia/Florida at the 50 yard line in Atlanta.

Both Florida and Georgia are 1 loss teams. Both enjoyed recently hanging 50+ on the current National Champions. Both have Quarterbacks that will be early first round picks in the NFL draft. And both seem to be getting better as the season goes on.

If Alabama is going to have any hopes of a National Championship than they will have to be undefeated. If they have any hopes of being undefeated than they will have to be the best team in the SEC.

If they have any hopes of being the best in the SEC they will have to beat, for the 2nd time this season, a Georgia team that has something to prove to the state of Alabama or the reining Heisman winner who has led a Florida team to outscore their last 3 opponents 152 - 33.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ecoming-queen-road-to-an-alabama-championship

bamafan4ever said:
Nice article, B'ham.

What he said. (Everytime your signature appears, I get another bug on my screen. I have tried to get rid of it but it keeps going in circles. My granddaughter also tries to kill it. It makes her laugh) :) :D

Back
Top Bottom