| BSB/SB ⚾Bama Baseball Offseason: Roster moves and other news...

Add Tennessee to that list. The amenities they are giving players is crazy.

Yeah, certainly not limited to LSU and Arky... I just use them as examples because their financial support for baseball isn't new and isn't wavering. UGA has made a substantial financial commitment to baseball too, which is something I would have considered unlikely 2 years ago. They are even a player for Alton Davis, though that's not all about money I'm told (though he can pretty much pick his team... LSU, MSU, etc.).

Yeah, certainly not limited to LSU and Arky... I just use them as examples because their financial support for baseball isn't new and isn't wavering. UGA has made a substantial financial commitment to baseball too, which is something I would have considered unlikely 2 years ago. They are even a player for Alton Davis, though that's not all about money I'm told (though he can pretty much pick his team... LSU, MSU, etc.).
I'm not suggesting a team should have to stay in the old Masters Inn on McFarland. I am saying it's a little ridiculous to put them up in a place like The Capstone.

Back
Top Bottom