Christmas (football season) is almost here!

If he really had access to inside information he wouldn't need to name a current player and a former player as sources. That, even if it was true, puts them on the spot.

If the information was that good, events would bear it out. He would be respected not for who he claims for his sources, but for the quality of the information he provided.

If he really had access to inside information he wouldn't need to name a current player and a former player as sources. That, even if it was true, puts them on the spot.

If the information was that good, events would bear it out. He would be respected not for who he claims for his sources, but for the quality of the information he provided.

So his word is garbage because he posted Cyrus? Anything else?

I watched the thread unfold. This shit started before and I fucked with Boz out of fun and several jumped on me and they were regular members here. Not Woolly.
And I thank you for exacting my privilege, Mr. Gooddell. I will believe whatever I want to believe.
Quite honestly, I have no ideas for Boz is on the up and up. I'd like to believe he is but I don't know. I don't know if you are on the up and up either. But, at least he has a good story. I have seen you offer nothing but drivel and Barney Fyfe like investigative skills.
Congrats on driving away a poster. Something even Woolly couldn't do and it tried and they are assholes.
There's a difference between assholes and douches, though. Care to guess which line you fall in?

Roll Tide

I watched the thread unfold. This shit started before and I fucked with Boz out of fun and several jumped on me and they were regular members here. Not Woolly.
And I thank you for exacting my privilege, Mr. Gooddell. I will believe whatever I want to believe.
Quite honestly, I have no ideas for Boz is on the up and up. I'd like to believe he is but I don't know. I don't know if you are on the up and up either. But, at least he has a good story. I have seen you offer nothing but drivel and Barney Fyfe like investigative skills.
Congrats on driving away a poster. Something even Woolly couldn't do and it tried and they are assholes.
There's a difference between assholes and douches, though. Care to guess which line you fall in?

Roll Tide
Boz's Johnson awaits you. Good by.

Jeebus y'all. I don't know Boz. I do know there are some smart folks that are members of Woolly that say he does have a good connection... so he either...
1. has a good connection, or
2. he has some smart folks fooled.

Either way, why is it a big deal? We've had folks coming to this site for years posting info, claiming to be insiders (even a [former] staff member) at times. When the air deflated, and their info blimp turned out to be a bust, I don't ever recall folks getting so pissed about it.

Here's a tip, 99% of these internet insiders are bogus to some degree or another. Most get info from other sites/sources and pass it off as their own. Some get creative and post info that's just vague enough to sink in the hook, kinda like horoscopes (I'm hearing Alabama will open the season against Wisconsin with a completely new offensive style geard towards the HUNH)... Then when Bama lines up, no huddle and runs fast using playcall sign boards, people are like, "OH, HE CALLED IT!"

Point is, this stuff has been going on as long as message boards have been around. Not worth getting all riled up over it, one way or the other. I've seen legitimate insiders (on other boards) get run off (or just go silent) because when they were wrong, they got jumped by the pitchfork and torch brigade. Honestly, I think a lot of ill will from this thread, stems from issues that have come between members in recent weeks between the 2 sites. That's fine, it's human nature. It's why I get pissed at my mother-in-law for leaving the door to my fridge open when she visits. I'm not really mad about that, I'm mad because she pissed me off about 25 other things already during her weekend visit.

I know I'm rambling here, but folks on both sides who are trying to hit the hornets nest with a stick, need to take a step back, or just step away. It's gotten old, and I haven't even been following it. It's football season now assholes. Act like it.

Back
Top Bottom