Christmas (football season) is almost here!

Guys, give Terry a break. He's had a tough, last few days/weeks. He sees this incredible burst in membership here, has traffic like never before. Getting insider info for free that he's previously had to pay for. Then.............it's gone. His numbers plummet and he's back to the usual 6 posts per day. Surely you can imagine what he's going through. I'm just hoping the pretty colors and fancy banners can get him over the hump.

In fact, I made a dull colored graph showing increased traffic over a defined amount of time. The bell curve was impressive.

If only I could figure out how to.............

Terry this is getting silly, you don't even know me for starters. Many of our members know for a fact I know Blake personally. You need top before you embarrass yourself further.
Don't you feel any embarrassment about the load of crap that you put out as insider scoop, especially when it is revealed as bogus?

Don't you feel any embarrassment about the load of crap that you put out as insider scoop, especially when it is revealed as bogus?
Don't even know you but please do tell about my bogus info. Oh the one thing I got wrong in Bo Scarborough it's not always perfect I said that right out of the gate. You basing that solely on what terry said? Lol

How about the season ending injury for Rashad Evans? Or Coker being at the back of the QB depth chart? You are nothing but a poser.
Evans had an MRI dude and was carted off the field but what did I say, go back and look. I said i want to hear the medical professionals opinion. You are way wrong wow. Also what I saw was shit in the scrimmage from coker. Everyone there agrees. And again I stated from my viewing my opinion is etc. Not once did I claim Coker was last in any official source capacity.

Come at me with something real or stfu.

Come on guys, I think we all love Alabama sports. Can't we all just get along? That being said, Biff, Pinch or Boz, WTF are you doing back? Just here to screw with us and/or @TerryP ? If y'all can discuss Bama football civilly, great if not hit the road. Terry's rep is solid and I don't care what he writes, he will never embarrass him self.

Come on guys, I think we all love Alabama sports. Can't we all just get along? That being said, Biff, Pinch or Boz, WTF are you doing back? Just here to screw with us and/or @TerryP ? If y'all can discuss Bama football civilly, great if not hit the road. Terry's rep is solid and I don't care what he writes, he will never embarrass him self.
I'm here because he called me a liar and I am far from it. That's why. I'm not stirring anything , who started this shit go back a few pages and look. Terry makes all these claims and has 0 proof or credibility.

I'm here because he called me a liar and I am far from it. That's why. I'm not stirring anything , who started this shit go back a few pages and look.

Evans had an MRI dude and was carted off the field but what did I say, go back and look. I said i want to hear the medical professionals opinion. You are way wrong wow. Also what I saw was shit in the scrimmage from coker. Everyone there agrees. And again I stated from my viewing my opinion is etc. Not once did I claim Coker was last in any official source capacity.

Come at me with something real or stfu.
Dude, you have some serious mental health issues. Earlier today you wanted to have your account deleted from this board because no one appreciates your crap. Now you are back, still wanting us to believe the crap you post because you are the ultimate insider. Take that crap to where some poor uninformed soul might actually believe you.

Dude, you have some serious mental health issues. Earlier today you wanted to have your account deleted from this board because no one appreciates your crap. Now you are back, still wanting us to believe the crap you post because you are the ultimate insider. Take that crap to where some poor uninformed soul might actually believe you.

I'm here because you are calling my credibility into question. Otherwise I wouldn't be. Yeah they definitely deleted it didn't they? Never said I was the ultimate anything I pass along information. I think you need to chill out because I fixed your last paragraph which was filled with holes. Go back and read and you will be wrong. That easy.

What the hell dude?

Have any of you ever been to Japan or studied Japanese culture? You don't go to someone's place and disrupt the harmony. It's bad Karma.I've said my peace. I am now turning all of my attention to Bama football.

Back
Top Bottom