Christmas (football season) is almost here!

Have any of you ever been to Japan or studied Japanese culture? You don't go to someone's place and disrupt the harmony. It's bad Karma.I've said my peace. I am now turning all of my attention to Bama football.
Japanese culture aside, you probably shouldn't lump everyone into a small group...

I'm here because you are calling my credibility into question. Otherwise I wouldn't be. Yeah they definitely deleted it didn't they? Never said I was the ultimate anything I pass along information. I think you need to chill out because I fixed your last paragraph which was filled with holes. Go back and read and you will be wrong. That easy.
I can't call your credibility into question because you don't have any.

I have been on BAMA internet message boards since 1998. I know you better than you think i do. You can remain master of your domain at Wooly but this whole episode today reveals a lot.....
Yes it certainly does about many of you. I'm glad you have been around since 1998 what an achievement. I haven't been reporting anything on the scene but for a few years, so I doubt you know me at all. Good day to you.

King of the Oblivious, I see. I should have clearly stated that "I know your type". There are insiders everywhere. I always give those "insiders" the benefit of the doubt. Their information either turns out solid or turns to excrement. You have had a rough fall as an insider.

Terry has had reliable info the 8 years I've been here, I trust him.

If it turns out that Boz was full of it, I am upset I followed the QB postings closely, but also confident it wont be as bad as he advertised.

giphy.gif

TerryP and Boz have both offered credible information. I confirm most of what they say through my guy that gets information directly from players and they both offer a lot of good information. Any one of y'all ace every test you've taken? Of course not, because no one's perfect all the time. Reconcile this shit and let's get back to the whole reason any of these sites were created.

TerryP and Boz have both offered credible information. I confirm most of what they say through my guy that gets information directly from players and they both offer a lot of good information. Any one of y'all ace every test you've taken? Of course not, because no one's perfect all the time. Reconcile this shit and let's get back to the whole reason any of these sites were created.
Nice post.

Wait this conversation is still happening?

Seriously, can we get back to the topic at hand?

Everyone: Stick to whatever forum you prefer and stfu .. It's done.

Can we nuke this thread already?

Back
Top Bottom