| FTBL Blackledge analysis (video here)

I'm a closet Arky fan bigdaddy. Okay not really.

My username has nothing at all to do with football. It was something I got stuck with when I was active duty. So when I started doing the internet message board thing it just carried over was all.

The Hogs fans over on Hogville always give me a hard time though when they visit or see me on other boards. Ol HsV swears I'm a closet Razorback! :lol:

tidenumber1 said:
That is all the Barn and LSWho boards are saying that the refs gave us the game. It is just killing them that we have not lost yet. I love it.

And we all know the Barn has never ever had the refs give them the game....

/isstruckbylightening

RollTideinGA said:
How about the one or two no calls against Arkie earlier in the game? One when the DB was holding Keith Brown's trailing arm.

We had quite a few terrible no calls...

What about when there was a PI RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF!!!! I believe it was on KB as well.

And, plus, that one ref was Arkansas' best lineman...

Outlaw said:
RollTideinGA said:
How about the one or two no calls against Arkie earlier in the game? One when the DB was holding Keith Brown's trailing arm.

What about when there was a PI RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE REF!!!! I believe it was on KB as well.

If anyone wants to play that game then be ready. I'll play it all night long.

Let's see, let's start with The Trap back in '95 followed by 13 Men on the Field in 2000. Then let's not forget the Celebration in the End Zone in '03. Seems there was a semi-trap in '93 as well, but since I'm not 100% I won't include it.

So, if you want to play the 'ole ref game then it looks like Alabama has lost more than its fair share of the calls. :?

BamaDelta said:
Outlaw said:
RollTideinGA said:

Let's see, let's start with The Trap back in '95 followed by 13 Men on the Field in 2000. Then let's not forget the Celebration in the End Zone in '03. Seems there was a semi-trap in '93 as well, but since I'm not 100% I won't include it.

So, if you want to play the 'ole ref game then it looks like Alabama has lost more than its fair share of the calls. :?

QFT!! PREACH ON BROTHER!!

Swamptick said:
BamaDelta said:
Outlaw said:
RollTideinGA said:

QFT!! PREACH ON BROTHER!!

Or SISTER! :D

I'm usually not so passionate when it comes to refs and bad calls. They happen every game. Yet when someone (fan, announcer, etc...) wants to imply that we won the game on a controversial call vs. Arkansas I can't help but think of the above mentioned ref screw ups. They are all total missed/bad calls.

Back
Top Bottom