| OT šŸŽ®EA Sports NCAA College Football '25 - News, Updates, & Discussion

A good bit of gameplay footage is leaking out (as seen below)... not sure leaking is the right word, but it's out there. Game looks sharp... my concerns of it being a reskinned Madden game have pretty much evaporated... just waiting now to get my hands on the controller to make sure the gameplay is still smooth like it used to be, and doesn't require hitting 19 different buttons to throw a quick slant.

Not sure what edition I'll get yet... but I don't really care about the early 3 days access, so it'll probably be the regular edition. And I have zero clue what the 4600 college football points are for... probably for something I don't give a shit about like buying alternate uniforms or unlocking players from the 90's.

Just wait the extra few days. Paying that much more money for the game early is not smart in my opinion. Just wait the extra few days.
And the points are probably for that stupid fucking ultimate team mode, I've already seen all these YouTube fuckers peddling it. I already know some people are gonna be playing it, but I don't see why you'd spend your money on that shit..... just play online.

Just wait the extra few days. Paying that much more money for the game early is not smart in my opinion. Just wait the extra few days.
And the points are probably for that stupid fucking ultimate team mode, I've already seen all these YouTube fuckers peddling it. I already know some people are gonna be playing it, but I don't see why you'd spend your money on that shit..... just play online.

Tend to agree... Main reason I was thinking about the early release is I'm going out of town a few days after the release and wanted some extra time to play it... but 3 days isn't worth the extra $. And I'm far from one of these people who has to have a game on the 1st day, see a new movie right when it's released, eat at a new restaurant the 1st week it's open, etc... I was looking forward to Top Gun: Maverick just as much as I am this game and I put off seeing it until a year after it debuted... I can wait a few extra days before I begin to take Wyoming football to college football's mountain top.

Tell ya what.

This release is really getting on my nerves. They are ranking teams based on a sports game?

I like Josh Pate. Good follow on X. But, the way he's pushing this game. Ugh.

A good bit of gameplay footage is leaking out (as seen below)... not sure leaking is the right word, but it's out there. Game looks sharp... my concerns of it being a reskinned Madden game have pretty much evaporated... just waiting now to get my hands on the controller to make sure the gameplay is still smooth like it used to be, and doesn't require hitting 19 different buttons to throw a quick slant.

Not sure what edition I'll get yet... but I don't really care about the early 3 days access, so it'll probably be the regular edition. And I have zero clue what the 4600 college football points are for... probably for something I don't give a shit about like buying alternate uniforms or unlocking players from the 90's.

I'll wait after the honeymoon phase and see if it's worth buying. I will say it does look good so far and the presentation is nice.

The commentary is still lame to me and I hate how late the crowd reaction is on everything. Otherwise, I enjoy the crowd atmosphere.

I'll wait after the honeymoon phase and see if it's worth buying. I will say it does look good so far and the presentation is nice.

The commentary is still lame to me and I hate how late the crowd reaction is on everything. Otherwise, I enjoy the crowd atmosphere.
Don't wait. Go ahead and get it. It's not a case of where you want to wait. This is something we've been waiting for years... and it's worth it right away. You can nitpick all you want but at the end of the game, its just a game.

Anybody played it yet? The feedback I've seen and heard thus far has been very mixed... the negatives seem to be that the AI is very inconsistent and playing defense and tackling can be unnecessarily challenging. Some are complaining about the kicking too... would imagine that will take some getting used to. I guess the good news is that updates can fix the issues if needed...

Anybody played it yet? The feedback I've seen and heard thus far has been very mixed... the negatives seem to be that the AI is very inconsistent and playing defense and tackling can be unnecessarily challenging. Some are complaining about the kicking too... would imagine that will take some getting used to. I guess the good news is that updates can fix the issues if needed...

As far as the tackling they are probably taking into consideration of the lack of development at the Youth age and coaching proper tackling, ha ha.

My son has it, says it plays better than maddenā€¦ thatā€™s really all he saidā€¦

Back
Top Bottom