| FTBL Bama vs UT on LSN

Well, let me ask a questions from a BAMA homer. That doesn't live in state. I'm guessing this will not be a nation broadcast? I have TimeWarnerCable"Which sucks BTW" So will the game be on Yahoo sport net cast? If so will the admins make it a sticky?

Thanks and ROLL TIDE

SILENCING THE VOLS

Lets quieten the Vols again for another long winning streak. They are thinking SEC championship already. I have to hear all the whining when they lose and all the praise when they win. Lets give Fulmer some payback! Roll tide from east Tennessee![/url][/b]

Optimus said:
Well, let me ask a questions from a BAMA homer. That doesn't live in state. I'm guessing this will not be a nation broadcast? I have TimeWarnerCable"Which sucks BTW" So will the game be on Yahoo sport net cast? If so will the admins make it a sticky?

Thanks and ROLL TIDE

Optimus. Next season, break down and order ESPN Gamplan. I'm out of state and haven't missed a Bama game on TV in three years. Trust me, it's worth it.

If you're unhappy with your cable system, Look into DirectTV. I've had it for three years and I love it. It's a lot cheaper than cable and I get a much broader selection of programming. Plus you can completely manage your account online.

Hey guys, great news for ME!!. I understand your apologies for the time... but for me, to watch "The Third Saturday in October, here at my country due for our hourly difference, simply is perfect. 17:30 pm and broadcated by LFN, lets me watch the game live by Yahoo at the net. It's PERFECT. :D

Only hope we're going to beat the hell outta them and beat da fat bastard. :D

RTR,

Optimus said:

Thanks and ROLL TIDE

You can order ESPN Gameplan on a weekly basis. I did this last week and it only costs $22 and you get all the games.

RTR

reger60 said:
Optimus said:

Thanks and ROLL TIDE

Optimus. Next season, break down and order ESPN Gamplan. I'm out of state and haven't missed a Bama game on TV in three years. Trust me, it's worth it.

If you're unhappy with your cable system, Look into DirectTV. I've had it for three years and I love it. It's a lot cheaper than cable and I get a much broader selection of programming. Plus you can completely manage your account online.

You can't do that here in Venice bro. It's part of the apartment agreement dishes make things look redneck.. :wink: Which is fine by me!

As for ESPN gameplan I just broke the news to the wife she told it's ok... I'm so whooped.... LMAO!!!

reger60 said:
Optimus said:

Thanks and ROLL TIDE

I second that. And like Supergenius stated, you can order the Bama games individually if you do not want to buy the entire Gameplan season, especially with how many times Bama games are broadcasted on CBS and ESPN. But I also like the option of watching other college games with the Gameplan season package.

It just goes to show that neither team has won a damn game that is worth a crap. Its just sad. I hope we are able to get up for this game. I still can't believe ESPN 2 did not pick this game up.

RollTide1980 said:
According to the Sunday B'ham News the kick is listed at 11:30 on LF.

It obviously won't be on CBS ANYTIME in the afternoon b/c UF/UK will take up the 2:30-5:30 slot.

~Bryan

I don't trust anything from B'ham news regarding 'Bama stuff :arrow: they're too desperate to be first w/o validating w/ the big dogs first.

CBS (the big dog w/ the SEC contract) hasn't updated their website as of this post, which game they will televise. Here is their link: CBS TV schedule

Also, ESPN has some time slots available too (their link), so it could still be up in the air.

If LF takes the slot at 12:30, I'm totally screwed b/c I made appointments around the 3:30 time slot, all b/4 the game :x. I never thought this game would be on LF. Never... :cry: .

Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
RollTide1980 said:

It obviously won't be on CBS ANYTIME in the afternoon b/c UF/UK will take up the 2:30-5:30 slot.

~Bryan

I don't trust anything from B'ham news regarding 'Bama stuff :arrow: they're too desperate to be first w/o validating w/ the big dogs first.

CBS (the big dog w/ the SEC contract) hasn't updated their website as of this post, which game they will televise. Here is their link: CBS TV schedule

Also, ESPN has some time slots available too (their link), so it could still be up in the air.

If LF takes the slot at 12:30, I'm totally screwed b/c I made appointments around the 3:30 time slot, all b/4 the game :x. I never thought this game would be on LF. Never... :cry: .

Well, since UK is now the best team in the solar system, the game will be on LF.

Since it appears CBS is taking UF/UK...we're the LF game. The other option for LF, was the game that CBS didn't pick. WE are the game they didn't pick!

If the 'Bama/Tenn game is on another network, then LF won't have a game...and that isn't gonna happen.

I knew the moment UK beat LSU that CBS would not be taking 'Bama/Tenn. UK is the bandwagon team so we are the LF game.

I never thought I'd live to see the day where Bama/UT is the 11:30 game, but whatever. The sad thing is, the only step lower than LF...is Pay Per View!

~Bryan

RollTide1980 said:
Crimson&WhiteGecko said:
RollTide1980 said:

~Bryan

Well, since UK is now the best team in the solar system, the game will be on LF.

Since it appears CBS is taking UF/UK...we're the LF game. The other option for LF, was the game that CBS didn't pick. WE are the game they didn't pick!

If the 'Bama/Tenn game is on another network, then LF won't have a game...and that isn't gonna happen.

I knew the moment UK beat LSU that CBS would not be taking 'Bama/Tenn. UK is the bandwagon team so we are the LF game.

I never thought I'd live to see the day where Bama/UT is the 11:30 game, but whatever. The sad thing is, the only step lower than LF...is Pay Per View!

~Bryan

I guess we'll have to go the waiting game...

I tell you what though, I'd be hard pressed to beleive that the ratings for the UA vs UT game is projected to be lower than UK vs UF. Ratings will make a big impact.

Bones82 said:
It pisses me off because no HD. I have a 50 inch HD dammit and enjoy using it.

LFS has an HD channel. We get it in Tuscaloosa on Comcast channel 435 I believe. DO some checking they do have HD.

Wiseace615 said:
Tider 27 said:
I'm hearing if Alabama is really picked up by LF, the time slot MIGHT be different next saturday. :?

Don't tease me with your Jessica Alba Avatar and talk of a later LF broadcast. :evil:

Seriously, I hope they do change the time. It's not safe for humanity if the wife has to get up early on a Saturday and be around a large amount of UT fans. :lol:

:lol:

Well, what I was hearing was talks of ESPN2 picking up the game. Looks like I was wrong. :(

Tider 27 said:
Wiseace615 said:
Tider 27 said:
I'm hearing if Alabama is really picked up by LF, the time slot MIGHT be different next saturday. :?

Don't tease me with your Jessica Alba Avatar and talk of a later LF broadcast. :evil:

Seriously, I hope they do change the time. It's not safe for humanity if the wife has to get up early on a Saturday and be around a large amount of UT fans. :lol:

:lol:

Well, what I was hearing was talks of ESPN2 picking up the game. Looks like I was wrong. :(

Oh well, maybe the LF win streak will extend to Saturday. :)

Back
Top Bottom