| FTBL Bama vs UT on LSN

Lenny Kozlowski said:
Bones82 said:
It pisses me off because no HD. I have a 50 inch HD dammit and enjoy using it.

LFS has an HD channel. We get it in Tuscaloosa on Comcast channel 435 I believe. DO some checking they do have HD.

Yeah but they always broadcast with the bars on either side. I also anticipated watching this in HD..

I don't understand why they don't broadcast HD on HD channels with an SEC game! Absolutely stupid. I suppose they have to maintain their low-budget appearance.

ijijmijij said:
Lenny Kozlowski said:
Bones82 said:

LFS has an HD channel. We get it in Tuscaloosa on Comcast channel 435 I believe. DO some checking they do have HD.

Yeah but they always broadcast with the bars on either side. I also anticipated watching this in HD..

I don't understand why they don't broadcast HD on HD channels with an SEC game! Absolutely stupid. I suppose they have to maintain their low-budget appearance.

Why can't the SEC just breakdown and spend some of their money on a SEC Channel like the BIG 10 Network Channel that features just BIG 10 sports, including football games, and also offers the channel in HD? Big 10 football is shown on other networks yet the conference has launched its own channel and features a game each week and then replays others in HD during the week.

I get this through DirecTV and sure do wish the SEC would follow suit, provided they use the latest broadcast technology.

Speaking of HD viewing, I've now developed an interest in BIG 10 women's volleyball. Looking forward to gymnastics when they, I mean, it rolls around. :D

LFS just needs to give Dave Baker a new doo :lol: (it's 2007 Dave) and they need to add HD broadcasting service on Charter, Dish, Direct, etc. I have never seen it offered thru my provider in HD. :?

I'd never care for anyone else to pick us up to be honest. ESPN is a joke for live broadcasting. CBS has a nicer HD signal but rarely picks us up based off badwagoneering :roll: .

reger60 said:
Wow, bitching about start time and HD quality. And we're calling the Ole' Miss fans whiners. :wink:

I could care less if its 5 in the morning or 11 at night 8) .

This isn't Barn country where we bitch about an early or late game (or it shouldn't be). :roll:

I am however spoiled with HD on my 51" :D

but hey, it could be worse. We could be on ESPN. :lol:

BAMA JAMMA said:
reger60 said:
Wow, bitching about start time and HD quality. And we're calling the Ole' Miss fans whiners. :wink:

I could care less if its 5 in the morning or 11 at night 8) .

This isn't Barn country where we bitch about an early or late game (or it shouldn't be). :roll:

I am however spoiled with HD on my 51" :D

but hey, it could be worse. We could be on ESPN. :lol:

I just hope it's a sellout...

ijijmijij said:
Lenny Kozlowski said:
Bones82 said:

Exactly it is a 4:3 broadcast that does not look much better than regular cable.

Back
Top Bottom