| FTBL Per Circa Sports Bama favor by 10 points!

I saw 8.5 point favorite just can't recall where. I believe the Viles had a punt return for a TD? If so that means the Vile offense only scored 13 points at home. Is that correct?

Last edited:
The “spread” is only there to keep the money being bet on both sides as equal as possible. That way the house always wins. BAMA isn’t 10 points better than Tennessee, judging what we’ve seen thus far. Neither team is very good this year. Not very many good teams this year though.

Milton threw for 100 yards, at home. 100 yards. We need to force him to beat us, because they have a pretty darn good run game. Their o-line will open some lanes. We need to make Milton show accuracy and start beating us before we drop more guys in pass coverage.
Same thing the other teams have been doing to Bama. Would expect the Viles to do the same. Milroe needs to have an A&M type game or first half Arky game.

It's just baffling why we keep getting favored by double digits. -19.5 vs Arkansas was WAY too high. This isn't 2009-2021. This version of Bama stinks like a dead man in the middle of the summer in an abandoned house in rural Texas, compared to the aforementioned time period. Yet our name keeps us highly favored and in the playoff discussion every week

Last edited:
The “spread” is only there to keep the money being bet on both sides as equal as possible. That way the house always wins. BAMA isn’t 10 points better than Tennessee, judging what we’ve seen thus far. Neither team is very good this year. Not very many good teams this year though.
You're right and wrong in the same breath. They believe Bama will win this game at that margin but notice the actual line for UT. If you think they'll cover, it's at -115.

This is from BOL ... Vi is at -110.

Screenshot 2023-10-16 8.13.22 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-10-16 8.14.25 AM.png

Yes, we all have. And Alabama has numerous issues, which have been discussed to death... I just wonder how many watch some other teams. Do people think Tennessee isn't flawed? Help me understand.

They're better than Arkansas I'd say, and Texas A&M as of two days ago. I also want to say I've never been a believer in Milton. The love affair with his arm is nauseating. Even though it is incredibly strong.

Yes, we all have. And Alabama has numerous issues, which have been discussed to death... I just wonder how many watch some other teams. Do people think Tennessee isn't flawed? Help me understand.
I think TN absolutely has flaws offensively, but they do seem like a bad matchup for Alabama. Heupel is really good at attacking the perimeter and keeping the defense on its heels. Defensively, TN has a disruptive front and can make Milroe's life hell. Alabama has a really good defense that's slowly creating an identity. But they have some serious issues with giving up the explosive plays and untimely penalties.

I'm honestly shocked the line isn't closer to a TD or less in favor of Bama.

They're better than Arkansas I'd say, and Texas A&M as of two days ago. I also want to say I've never been a believer in Milton. The love affair with his arm is nauseating. Even though it is incredibly strong.
I don't see the love affair with his arm either. But it's always our luck that someone who is known for being incredibly inaccurate, will hit every freaking pass against us.

Milton wont be the one to worry about

Any DC worth his weight will start blizting the minute they arrive in Ttown.
Can we give up 5-6-7-8 sacks n win?

Their punt returner actually catches the ball n returns it. Ours... not so much. Just watched it roll n roll n roll ... fear is an ugly thing

Bama at home with noisey crowd. And our D can handle UT Offense

Maybe the things Nick says are fixable ( presnap penalties. Bad snaps. Stupid penalties etc) actually get fixed ( hasn't happened yet though).

Be tough game. Hope crowd is hyped.

Roll Tide

Back
Top Bottom