| FTBL Alabama hires Kalen DeBoer as its next football coach.

Who do you think should be Bama's next HC?

• Lanning

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • Kiffin

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Sark

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • Smart

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Belichick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demeco Ryans

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Someone Else??

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters
This is huge :

He was on the plane with the new coach
Yea, kinda makes be believe Coach plans on immediately getting into the staff ASAP and working with the GM to make decisions and bring new guys on board, let others go.

I don't think it'll be right away... After spring or December.
They have a lot of vacancies to fill and decisions to make if they're bringing some of their own guys over. They'll likely start after the presser tomorrow or Monday...hell they may have been discussing things on the plane. Much like when @Brandon Van de Graaff and I talked about Saban choosing his new assistants Deboer will want to get this done end of this month early Feb at the latest way ahead of spring ball

They have a lot of vacancies to fill and decisions to make if they're bringing some of their own guys over. They'll likely start after the presser tomorrow or Monday...hell they may have been discussing things on the plane. Much like when @Brandon Van de Graaff and I talked about Saban choosing his new assistants Deboer will want to get this done end of this month early Feb at the latest way ahead of spring ball
??? Vacancies?

Maybe Brandon can get us some live video from the scene. My wife and daughter will be in town about 9pm but they didn’t think kindly of me suggesting they go to the airport…

I went with a friend and his son. Took some photos for our RTB Facebook page. I’ll try to upload some video later tonight or in the morning. May have to edit it, not sure how it turned out.

Just “some” of the crowd…

IMG_6631.jpeg

??? Vacancies?
Yes, our assistant coaches and if he decides to not retain others or if they decide to leave before that does/doesn't happen.

Currently Vacant:

WR Coach
Defensive Coordinator
OLB/Edge Coach
DB Coach if Trob leave or if he takes over as DC

OC - Will he bring Grubb or retain Tommy Rees?
Oline - Will he keep Wolford or bring his guy from UW?

Pretty sure they're going to evaluate across the board on that pretty quickly and start deciding a strategy to fill some of the vacancies.

Yes, our assistant coaches and if he decides to not retain others or if they decide to leave before that does/doesn't happen.

Currently Vacant:

WR Coach
Defensive Coordinator
OLB/Edge Coach
DB Coach if Trob leave or if he takes over as DC

OC - Will he bring Grubb or retain Tommy Rees?
Oline - Will he keep Wolford or bring his guy from UW?

Pretty sure they're going to evaluate across the board on that pretty quickly and start deciding a strategy to fill some of the vacancies.
Or it was already settled....

Back
Top Bottom