| PRO Alabama football in the Professional Football Leagues (NFL, CFL, etc.) 2022 - '23

Matt Patricia trying to call plays and running the offense...... 'nuff said. Mac has made some mistakes Zappe threw 2 pics himself after the Bears adjusted their defense for him. Think Josh McDaniels going to be the HC with the raiders are the Pats main issue on offense.... JMO.

I'd say the play calling is some of the worst I've ever seen. Down by 2 TD's with 12 minutes left in the game, not doing anything with the ball, not stopping Chicago at all, and they huddle up, run the play clock to 1. Run a rb screen. Hand off up the middle. It's like they weren't even trying to score. They gave up. Zappe had one horrible pass that the receiver made an amazing catch on, and they thought he was the second coming. Second half and he couldn't pass his way out of a wet paper bag

Scored both TDs in 17-10 win over Texans.
D. Henry

D. Henry RB - TEN

32CAR
219YDS
2TD

dm_221030_NFL_One-Play_Henry_second_TD.jpg

Derrick Henry sets Titans franchise record for TDs​

Last edited:
Since there's little joy in Mudville (Pittsburgh) this year, I'll just celebrate moments like this. I'm finally getting to go to Pittsburgh for a game (I've only waited 52 years for this). I guess I'll look forward to seeing the Bama players on both the Ravens and the Steelers do this after the game.

Hey, do you know how many he has against formally Bama QB?? , Jones,? Tua.? Hurts? I look but couldn't find it.
Going through the last 3 years of game logs for him, he played the Eagles 4 times and the Patriots 1 (no games against the Dolphins). He has 4 INT against Philly but only 2 of those were against Hurts (Wentz threw the other 2) and he intercepted Mac once in their game.

Back
Top Bottom