| PRO Alabama football in the Professional Football Leagues (NFL, CFL, etc.) 2022 - '23

I'd think Hurts is likely to sign the largest contract we've seen from our Alumni (for a guy a lot said would never make it in the NFL.)
Folks were saying he isn't the answer as of a few games into this very season. Now they are 10-1 with the overall NFL 12th ranked strength of schedule in the only NFC division where everyone is over 500 (both heading into this last weekend)

I'm guessing Julio has made the most money in the league out of all the Bama alums. I'd think Mark might be close due to his longevity.
According to SportTrac, Julio's total earnings were $145 million and Mark's were $37 million through end of this year. Tua has already made $25.6 million and Jalen Hurts only $4.5 million while Mac is a year behind and has made $10.7 million (end of this contract year totals). Shows you the big difference in draft position earnings.

According to SportTrac, Julio's total earnings were $145 million and Mark's were $37 million through end of this year. Tua has already made $25.6 million and Jalen Hurts only $4.5 million while Mac is a year behind and has made $10.7 million (end of this contract year totals). Shows you the big difference in draft position earnings.
I don't see how we can weigh those three guys and their contracts considering they're still in their rookie deals.

Henry’s current contract is $50MM, I suspect Jacobs might get one pretty close now after this beast season he’s having. McCaffery is in a $64MM contract now. I doubt anyone (Bama alum) is near Julio in total earnings.

Cooper’s current contract is 5 years $100MM so he’s up there in the clouds too.

Back
Top Bottom