| PRO Alabama football in the Professional Football Leagues (NFL, CFL, etc.) 2022 - '23

I hear a lot of crap about Tua's mechanics. I think this tweet is what a lot of people need to see. Video flipped so he looks right handed and it looks like a good right handed QB throwing a dart. People are just not used to left handed QBs and it looks weird to them no matter what.

Mac hasn’t looked good … even before the ankle. After his poor showing early on tonight, it looks like Zappe will be the starter going forward. I had really high hopes for Mac but it appears that he doesn’t have enough velocity on his throws to hit the NFL windows … and the game looks too fast for him this season. Is this just the sophomore jinx or do you think Mac’s going the way of AJ?

Mac hasn’t looked good … even before the ankle. After his poor showing early on tonight, it looks like Zappe will be the starter going forward. I had really high hopes for Mac but it appears that he doesn’t have enough velocity on his throws to hit the NFL windows … and the game looks too fast for him this season. Is this just the sophomore jinx or do you think Mac’s going the way of AJ?

Zappe ain’t looking too damn hot either.

Dont watch a lot of nfl...
But...
Watched Miami n Pitt...Sunday nite....
Tua....is having problems with downfield throws....Slants...fine....
Had 4 throws that were dropped...by DBs....flat ass dropped...

Back to mac
Pulled him after that one bad throw...( it was bad)
But had them on the move...

Zappe had some receivers make great catches...
But....as @Secondand26 says,."aint looking too damn hot either"

Mac will get healthy and be fine

Zappe didn't do much better! Mac will be fine and is coming off an injury that costed him a few games. He will get it together and figured out. Giving up that many points to the Bears and Justin Field's sorry ass is more of the concern to me. I keep hearing Matt Patricia is an awful play caller as well.

Mac will be fine. He has the tools to be a NFL QB. When McDaniels was the OC Mac played really good, so I’d say the play calling is the issue because Zappe looked even worse, but of all the issue NE has QB isn’t the biggest, I’d say that awful defense is

Back
Top Bottom