| PRO BAMA in the National Football League -

Remember when they said HTW King Derrick Henry was gonna be a bust who wouldn't be nearly as good as can't-miss Fournette? Remember they said anybody could run behind BAMA's O-line? Remember they said HTW King Henry should switch to linebacker? Remember when they were mad HTW King Derrick Henry got that H? Remember they said he didn't deserve the H and McCaffrey would be the better pro?

Where are they now?

Remember when they said HTW King Derrick Henry was gonna be a bust who wouldn't be nearly as good as can't-miss Fournette? Remember they said anybody could run behind BAMA's O-line? Remember they said HTW King Henry should switch to linebacker? Remember when they were mad HTW King Derrick Henry got that H? Remember they said he didn't deserve the H and McCaffrey would be the better pro?

Where are they now?
Do you remember the first person who started using CB with Eddie? It was over on the TS forum, wasn't it? @Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

I was shootin' the shit with a few friends the other day, one being a Packer fan, and he was talking about watching the game with Henry recently. He said something about his favorite running back in Green Bay history being Dorsey Levins and I asked, "Eddie Lacy?" His response?

"Ol' Circle Button?"

Damn, ya know? "Where did that start" was my first thought...and I'm thinking it was a tag just like HTW and the acronym with Ingram.

Do you remember the first person who started using CB with Eddie? It was over on the TS forum, wasn't it? @Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Definitely the first time I saw it was on TS. Yeah, I remember the thread and Osiris being a main proponent of the nickname if not the one who came up with it.

Back
Top Bottom