| PRO Alabama football in the Professional Football Leagues (NFL, CFL, etc.) 2022 - '23

Derrick Henry is a beast..... on a side note, Malik Willis is not. It's got to be really bad if you'll be glad when Ryan Tannehill comes back. :p
And he got a total of 7 carries the 2nd half on 7 possessions. Awful 2nd half performance for the Titans, coaching and playing. You’ve got to give the guy a chance. He carried the team the 1st half and then they just quit feeding him.

Brian Robinson with a strong run after the catch on a 14 yard TD play for Washington against Atlanta.

1st & 10 at ATL 14​

(3:46 - 1st) (Shotgun) T.Heinicke pass short right to B.Robinson for 14 yards, TOUCHDOWN

Alabama/NFL Best Plays Week 1 -11 Highlights 2022.​

Thing is the NFL won't let me post it because of it being NFL. But you can go to You Tube and watch them. It great to see Bama on Bama!

unless they pony up.
Speaking of which ...

It's going to be interesting watching what happens between the Eagles and Hurts with his upcoming contract.

That leads me to a question or two.

I'm guessing Julio has made the most money in the league out of all the Bama alums. I'd think Mark might be close due to his longevity.

What I don't know is which Bama alum has signed the biggest contract in the NFL. At QB, I'd think Hurts is likely to sign the largest contract we've seen from our Alumni (for a guy a lot said would never make it in the NFL.)

Back
Top Bottom