| PRO Alabama football in the Professional Football Leagues (NFL, CFL, etc.) 2022 - '23

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff
The season opens tonight with LV facing Jacksonville, 8ET on NBC TV.

Raiders:
K. Drake,
J. Jacobs,
L. Cotton,
A. Leatherwood and,
A. Averett.

Jaguars:
C. Robinson

Lester Cotton playing alongside Alex Leatherwood solidifies the right side of that Raider OL. Leatherwood, however, probably needs to move to the LT. Travon Walker is destroying 75.

i think Drake got hurt, don't know what the outcome was, but he got tackled on the side line and limped around for a bit, they showed him with the trainers in obvious pain. I hope he's ok

I'm sorry to hear that about OJ. Hope he gets another chance. He was always one of my favorite players because he just put his head down and kept plugging away. He never complained or took plays off. He did whatever was asked of him. He's a real team player, and I have a ton of respect for him. I also thought he had a ton of talent. I hope somebody picks him up.

Did anyone see the Leatherwood cut coming? I don’t know if I’ve ever heard of a team cutting a first round pick before his second season starts. I know I’ve never heard of a team cutting that first round pick before his second season when that player started every game their first season! Strange times. I guess that’s why agents insist on as much up front and guaranteed money as they can get for the players they represent. Speaking of which … it will be interesting to see how Lamar Jackson does with his contract negotiations. He’s handling them himself … no agent involved. I’m not a fan of his but I dislike agents with a passion. So, I’m hoping he does well and starts a trend!

Did anyone see the Leatherwood cut coming? I don’t know if I’ve ever heard of a team cutting a first round pick before his second season starts. I know I’ve never heard of a team cutting that first round pick before his second season when that player started every game their first season! Strange times. I guess that’s why agents insist on as much up front and guaranteed money as they can get for the players they represent. Speaking of which … it will be interesting to see how Lamar Jackson does with his contract negotiations. He’s handling them himself … no agent involved. I’m not a fan of his but I dislike agents with a passion. So, I’m hoping he does well and starts a trend!

The Raiders are trending in a different direction. Jacobs is being used for trade bait, Drake gone, and Leatherwood.

Back
Top Bottom