| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Alabama defeats Auburn, 79-75, to take early lead in the SEC race

Oh I'd throw him into a rattlesnake pit if I had the chance.
I was thinking more along the lines of a good old fashioned “horse collar” when he goes driving to the basket. Or maybe a good shove into the goal.
The thing about that kid is this, while he is irritating as Hell, his game is shitty enough that he costs them more games than what he helps to win. He sucks!!

I was thinking more along the lines of a good old fashioned “horse collar” when he goes driving to the basket. Or maybe a good shove into the goal.
The thing about that kid is this, while he is irritating as Hell, his game is shitty enough that he costs them more games than what he helps to win. He sucks!!
I think they used to call that a "Rambis"...

I'm below .500 on the games I've watched with Auburn. I can't watch their ... just can't watch that BS.

And then, you add Williams and Ravich?

Syncing with Stewart and Passink is the way... I do it for any and all broadcasts when I'm at the house. Though I did go back and watch the TV broadcast last night since I missed it on Wednesday night.

Maybe it is but I am thinking elite D has to see them through the turnover and shooting issues that can occur from his offensive space.
I said this to you in year two of CNO's tenure...this pace of play results in turnovers. I'm not trying to "devalue" the impact. But, it's part of the game.

@mando what I haven't disagreed with you on...FT%. Look at where the team is, nationally.

Hell, Whitsell is 22-22.
I have not looked but FT's seem to be ok with this team. It is shooting and turnovers that the D has to lock down to overcome. But what do I know the team scored 109 points against the who. Not sure where it stands but early in the year the D was rank in the 100's. I think it is now down to 57. I heard Oats say in the past with his best teams they were top 10. This team could be dangerous if they had a top 10 D even with no real rim protector.

Back
Top Bottom