| MBB/WBB đźŹ€ Alabama defeats Auburn, 79-75, to take early lead in the SEC race

Bama has been good at home except for maybe the Clemson game. With that said you know the Barn wants to embarass Oats. Oats can be a little "confident" when his team has played well in the past.

-2.5 now line seems to have moved more to Bama. Checked back, now it's -3.5 Bama on ESpn.

I do like Alabama coming off that loss to the Vols... but I don't care much for this matchup. Sooner or later, auburn is due for a dud of a game in conference play though, and it's almost certainly going to happen on the road... tomorrow night would be a great time for it.

I do like Alabama coming off that loss to the Vols... but I don't care much for this matchup. Sooner or later, auburn is due for a dud of a game in conference play though, and it's almost certainly going to happen on the road... tomorrow night would be a great time for it.

Expecting a not so good loss unfortunately. Hope I'm wrong of course, but expect us to beat who we're supposed to beat, but one scorer away from winning those bigger games.

If this team had any clue on how to play defense, we could. This team won't upset any real team until they buy in. This team lacks that killer instinct.

Back
Top Bottom