| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: Elite 2025 EDGE Justin Hill has Committed to Alabama

It is a she, her name is Terri...and she's in business with Terri...and ... weird, eh?

There are family members within the athletic department...not going to ask for anything.

I'd love a RFMT...you still have the logo of the fishing hook/script A?

Joking with you about the autograph as I know that's not something close friends ask of others in that capacity. I'll pin his ass down somewhere, someway.

Yes, I still have that logo as well. Want RMFT in the blue to give you one of each and RMFT on the khaki? I did a navy one last time, correct?

@BamaFan334 Outdoor Cap makes a GREAT hat...I was just thinking about this a few minutes ago on a bike ride...wind(s) are in the 25+ range, gusts in the 45+...and my head isn't cold. Can't feel the wind.

Yep, this is the same as the other, from outdoor Cap. I know you wanted the MTAQ one. What kind do you want that one?

@Justneedme81 you want a MTAQ one or maybe the basketball one where Big Al is spinning the ball on his trunk?

Joking with you about the autograph as I know that's not something close friends ask of others in that capacity. I'll pin his ass down somewhere, someway.

Yes, I still have that logo as well. Want RMFT in the blue to give you one of each and RMFT on the khaki? I did a navy one last time, correct?
Yep. Wearing it right now...navy with the hook. Can we go RMFT on the navy and the hook on the khaki?

@BamaFan334 I don't want anything that stands out. Subtle.

IE: I don't want a Crimson hook on khaki...use something like white, or another shade. Discreet...but it makes people look

Same with the Navy...black, maybe? A darker shade of blue? You make the call...discreet.

When they look...you got 'em. Especially in a sports bar.

@BamaFan334 I don't want anything that stands out. Subtle.

IE: I don't want a Crimson hook on khaki...use something like white, or another shade. Discreet...but it makes people look

Same with the Navy...black, maybe? A darker shade of blue? You make the call...discreet.

When they look...you got 'em. Especially in a sports bar.

So you're saying you reel them in with your charming good looks and then it's the little things after the fact?

Would be perfect for the golf hat?
Isn't that one trademarked? I've seen something similar in the last few days...a twitter account that looks like it's headed into the e-business world selling merch like this...elephant themed, but no direct Alabama/Tide/UA/Bama reference.

Otherwise, looks good!!! A lot of detail...but I don't know ANYTHING about his business.

Isn't that one trademarked? I've seen something similar in the last few days...a twitter account that looks like it's headed into the e-business world selling merch like this...elephant themed, but no direct Alabama/Tide/UA/Bama reference.

Otherwise, looks good!!! A lot of detail...but I don't know ANYTHING about his business.
That's what I was wondering and I like his designs and it's different, but how he get around it... I'm curious.

Back
Top Bottom