| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: Elite 2025 EDGE Justin Hill has Committed to Alabama

So at this point there's a few to lookout for coming in sometime before the end of the month

Ayklin Dear
Ty Haywood
Caleb Cunningham
Kaliq Lockett
Derek Meadows
Ty Jackson

I know the staff is trying to flip Offord from Ohio State, that may work out in due time but not at the moment.

So there's no times set for these commitments I believe, so we're just waiting to hear if they set official times or decide to drop it randomly.

So at this point there's a few to lookout for coming in sometime before the end of the month

Ayklin Dear
Ty Haywood
Caleb Cunningham
Kaliq Lockett
Derek Meadows
Ty Jackson

I know the staff is trying to flip Offord from Ohio State, that may work out in due time but not at the moment.

So there's no times set for these commitments I believe, so we're just waiting to hear if they set official times or decide to drop it randomly.
There's a good chance we could land everyone on this list. Things can change, but I'm liking where we stand with them. If we land Ty Jackson, y'all are gonna see me go into a linebacker induced frenzy.
2179d1c6ca7f6237c865382be3d0008f (1).gif
And if we do land him, I'm gonna go over his film and show y'all why I've been wanting his commitment so badly. I haven't yet done it because I don't want to go into all that detail and him not come here. It'll be nakobe dean all over again for me.

There's a good chance we could land everyone on this list. Things can change, but I'm liking where we stand with them. If we land Ty Jackson, y'all are gonna see me go into a linebacker induced frenzy.
View attachment 28144
And if we do land him, I'm gonna go over his film and show y'all why I've been wanting his commitment so badly. I haven't yet done it because I don't want to go into all that detail and him not come here. It'll be nakobe dean all over again for me.

Attachments

• 1720013396951.png
    1720013396951.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 4

Ayklin Dear
Ty Haywood
Caleb Cunningham
Kaliq Lockett
Derek Meadows
Ty Jackson

FWIW, I was including that list in the group when I said there were one or two spots open.

I can see Bama landing five of the six...maybe all six. Lockett is the only one I have a "question" about right now. I believe, and to some extent know, several are "already committed."

FWIW, I was including that list in the group when I said there were one or two spots open.

I can see Bama landing five of the six...maybe all six. Lockett is the only one I have a "question" about right now. I believe, and to some extent know, several are "already committed."
Yea same, pretty sure Lockett is the only unsure one of all of them which would be one hell of a first class for DeBoer

For Justin Hill or a new one?
The timing makes sense for Hill. But, I can't say that for sure. I feel like I have a pretty good sense on what's happening. But then, we have a guy like Hill commit. If you would have asked about him a few days ago I'd have said he's headed to Oregon.

You know what's coming here...

"When ..."

I will happily stand behind what I've said. The four guys in the recruiting department..."sit back and watch." That's all I'm doin'...

Back
Top Bottom