| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: Elite 2025 EDGE Justin Hill has Committed to Alabama

I mentioned Jackson the other day. This may be a big pick up this week. OL are so hard to predict.
Hope we land him. Just saw where we landed the d-lineman from Mississippi, good pickup for the staff. Kid has a lot of upside, and can be developed into a game wrecker. His film is dominant, hope to see him at more camps in the future so he can go against the best of the best.

Morgan and Mcelwain were posting on X about this, and said these big dudes coming soon are the athletic big dudes that win you championships...maybe preluding to Jackson

From an article about Simmons commitment:

Simmons has seen his stock rise after a body transformation of dropping 35-pounds during the off-season. Alabama extended an offer during the spring evaluation period (4/24) after an initial in-person evaluation. Simmons noted the UA, led by area recruiter/defensive line coach Freddie Roach, was in contact “3-4 times” each week since the first meeting.

Yea, we're in a good spot with Haywood also, big 5-star OT guy who is high on Oklahoma.

I think we're looking at bringing Lockett into the fold ASAP. Also if you haven't heard the quote. Vol twitter/media blew up about Caleb Cunningham quoting "he would leave the state" guess that means MSST/Ole Miss are off the table then? I have been saying it for a while...he will be recruited until end of the year and I like Bama's chances there.

Lloyd announces today later.

Kaliq Lockett - 5-star WR target - Uncommitted currently
Kaleb Edwards - 4-star TE target - Uncommitted currently

Both these guys arrived in Tuscaloosa last night and are taking their OV's. I'm pretty sure this is planned out this way on purpose, they wanted Lockett and Edwards to have more 1 on 1 time, as there's open ground and this could certainly put Bama in the lead with their recruiting.

Also to add to this Edwards seems to be one of their main targets for TE. Townsend and Edwards are the only two we've seemingly expressed interest with.

Last edited:
Awesome. It's almost like the recruiting dominoes fall in a certain order: QB, LT and then the rest.

Now let's cross our fingers he's still on campus in a couple of years...

your eyes peeled for some stuff from this camp. Russell has been climbing up boards and may see another dramatic rise with a big showing in the Elite 11 camp.

I've thought he's got the ability to hit the 5 star status. Only a limited number...at worst case scenario we're going to see the highest level rating on a 4. There a few in the class I believe will get 'bumps' after camps and their senior seasons.

This is shaping out to be a good class. If they land two 5 star tackles, it's a great class.

I've thought he's got the ability to hit the 5 star status. Only a limited number...at worst case scenario we're going to see the highest level rating on a 4. There a few in the class I believe will get 'bumps' after camps and their senior seasons.

This is shaping out to be a good class. If they land two 5 star tackles, it's a great class.
I'd love to get Haywood in this class, need to get him back for a visit asap. I think we add a few more receivers, hopefully get a tight end or two(hehehe), secondary looks to be in a very good spot at the moment, and will probably get better soon with a commitment. Would like to add as many defensive lineman as possible, need to keep Coleman, and I think we will. Also looks like the staff is going after one more linebacker to go along with 50 other commits at the position. Ty Jackson is taking his official visit soon, hope we can make a big impression and get him to commit. Love how this class is shaping up. And next year's is looking to be even better.

I've been poking fun a little bit at our 3 and 4 star "commitment" list. But I honestly do think that a roster of 3-4 stars will be more viable moving forward to lengthened seasons and greater parity. With regulatory changes inevitably coming to equalize NIL deals across all top tier programs, it really is going to fall back on coaching, culture, and acquiring key portal contributors. It will be more about pampering coaches to attract the best coaches, rather than stockpiling 5 stars upon 5 stars. I think the days are numbered of any school --- Bama, Georgia, Ohio St, etc. -- having an overwhelming edge in talent before the season begins. For better and for worse...

I've been poking fun a little bit at our 3 and 4 star "commitment" list. But I honestly do think that a roster of 3-4 stars will be more viable moving forward to lengthened seasons and greater parity. With regulatory changes inevitably coming to equalize NIL deals across all top tier programs, it really is going to fall back on coaching, culture, and acquiring key portal contributors. It will be more about pampering coaches to attract the best coaches, rather than stockpiling 5 stars upon 5 stars. I think the days are numbered of any school --- Bama, Georgia, Ohio St, etc. -- having an overwhelming edge in talent before the season begins. For better and for worse...
I would say some of our 4 star players will be upgraded to 5 stars by December....

Back
Top Bottom