| RECRUIT ⭐️Alabama 2025 Recruiting Class Updates ⭐️: #1 ranked JUCO EDGE Kevonte Henry flips from MSU to Bama

They coming after Cunningham to!
They came after Ryan Williams much harder than Cunningham.

I'm very confident in our position with Cunningham, he's happy with his commitment and said that while he's enjoying visits he is pretty much ready to start the season with us now if he could. I had this same position with Williams last year when everyone assumed he'd go to the Barn.

Cunningham isn't Deuce Knight's BFF or something, they know each other just like Cunningham knows Ryan Williams and a lot of our guys, they've all met at camps before, doesn't mean Cunningham is going to just randomly do what Deuce Knight wants.

Hell they just lost the RB they wanted to Georgia today that Knight said he'd get to Auburn, Freeze is a sleazy used car salesman. He'll get some suckers to bite for sure but eventually everyone realizes that your selling shit and you move on to the next town.

Unfortunately, Auburn can sell playing time and fame a little bit better than we can right now… our cart is full…
2 things with Auburn on this

Who is gonna throw them the ball? Same issue as this year...they've got nobody on the roster that looks promising in that department and hanging it all on a True Freshman is a disaster waiting to happen.

The only way he sees meaningful playing time next year is if one of Coleman or Perry are in the transfer portal by the end of the year.

Then you have to factor in WR movement out on Bama's side when transfers open up. I wouldn't be surprised to see a large chunk of that room moving on to NFL or a school with more playing time/opportunities.

2 things with Auburn on this

Who is gonna throw them the ball? Same issue as this year...they've got nobody on the roster that looks promising in that department and hanging it all on a True Freshman is a disaster waiting to happen.

The only way he sees meaningful playing time next year is if one of Coleman or Perry are in the transfer portal by the end of the year.

Then you have to factor in WR movement out on Bama's side when transfers open up. I wouldn't be surprised to see a large chunk of that room moving on to NFL or a school with more playing time/opportunities.
Well let me clarify…We couldn’t even guarantee Ryan Williams a start on the team… He came anyway..… but many other teams could probably guarantee Cunningham a starting slot… some teams could make him a franchise type player… we have a lot of superstars sitting on the bench… I hope he comes to Alabama… but this NIL thing makes it very difficult sometimes..
I believe Auburn will spare no expense to get a good quarterback this time..

So far they are doing the flipping. Desperation.... Freezed knows how to recruit with incentives.

Unfortunately, Auburn can sell playing time and fame a little bit better than we can right now… our cart is full…
Huh?
Well let me clarify…We couldn’t even guarantee Ryan Williams a start on the team… He came anyway..… but many other teams could probably guarantee Cunningham a starting slot… some teams could make him a franchise type player… we have a lot of superstars sitting on the bench… I hope he comes to Alabama… but this NIL thing makes it very difficult sometimes..
I believe Auburn will spare no expense to get a good quarterback this time..
Since when Nick Saban or CKD guarantee a spot for a player?

Marshall Pritchett, yea we're going to be flipping him from North Carolina. He's a riser but not a 5-star in any recruiting database I've seen. He's a 3 star currently in all the major ones but IMO will likely be a 4-star by the end of the year, he's a riser and looked good this year so far.
Cmon man!!.. We need only five stars!!..Five Stars so good, that if there was a sixth star he would get it!!😉

Auburn has between 7 to 9 top 100 players depending on the service and all but one are from Alabama. I’m an old fart but I sure like it better when Bama’s dominating instate recruiting. I know some folks will say “Bama didn’t want them” but that’s HS more often than not. You don’t bring them repeatedly to your camps, offer scholarships and have recruiters keep in contact with them for several years if you don’t want them. I’ll tell you what I also don’t like … the state’s top rated player going to OSU. The NIL and the TP is ruining the game I’ve loved my entire life just as fast as is possible. This is always the result of knee jerk policy implementation without regard to likely unintended consequences. Look at UGA and all of the super speeding traffic violations. Who knew giving teenagers cars that go 140+mph will actually mean those teenagers will really drive them at those speeds? Or look at how many kids playing the portal lottery are no longer able to stay in school on a scholarship and therefore will not be getting a degree! I don’t blame Saban one bit for getting away from what college football has become.

Back
Top Bottom