| OT A Gun Thread

Great 1911s…Full of custom features … no MIM parts…gunsmithed by old COLT custom shop workers…some come in case colored and glossy high polished blued and nickeled models too…Also, fully engraved models..you can even order direct from the factory to your own specs…

Dear God in heaven, keep that away from me.
If you get a dose… don’t use water!… get in front of a fan or air conditioner..cools down the burn better..

When you get in the shower… make sure you keep your underwear or pants on until you are fully decontaminated… use dawn to do it..

If you get a dose… don’t use water!… get in front of a fan or air conditioner..cools down the burn better..

When you get in the shower… make sure you keep your underwear or pants on until you are fully decontaminated… use dawn to do it..
Unfortunately, I am well aware.

Great 1911s…Full of custom features … no MIM parts…gunsmithed by old COLT custom shop workers…some come in case colored and glossy high polished blued and nickeled models too…Also, fully engraved models..you can even order direct from the factory to your own specs…
I have the. 1911 military .
We all shot monday. Nice heavy pistol...

Good deal on non lethal defense for your loved one..
Welll...od fashion here...but if i need a "defense" i want lethal....
Deadly &. Completely ....
There only needs to be....one version of incident....

Back
Top Bottom