| OT A Gun Thread

Free ship.. No tax..Super deal on Sig M11-A1..I have two.. Great handgun..
Nice looking pistol....

Another great deal.. factory in Bessemer..

If I had money in the budget, I'd definitely get one.

I work right down the road from there. I need to stop in there some day.

Attention to the 1:18 - 1:20 mark; bottom video.

I'm fairly ambidextrous. Right now in my golf game I'm playing left-handed putter, wedges, and my 9i. Fairway and tee box clubs? Right handed.

With a side arm I can shoot decently with my left hand. But, not as well as my right. With a LR, I'm a lot better from the left than right.

What catches my eye here is how often the officer is switching shooting hands. Are they left handed but needed to approach right handed due to where they are in that corridor?

I know this is an odd observation in a horrible story. Mea culpa.

Attention to the 1:18 - 1:20 mark; bottom video.

I'm fairly ambidextrous. Right now in my golf game I'm playing left-handed putter, wedges, and my 9i. Fairway and tee box clubs? Right handed.

With a side arm I can shoot decently with my left hand. But, not as well as my right. With a LR, I'm a lot better from the left than right.

What catches my eye here is how often the officer is switching shooting hands. Are they left handed but needed to approach right handed due to where they are in that corridor?

I know this is an odd observation in a horrible story. Mea culpa.

Sometimes that pistol feels like holding a brick..and the hand gets “numb” under pressure..

Back
Top Bottom