| OT A Gun Thread

IMG_0179.jpeg
IMG_0247.jpeg
Dan Wesson Valor VBob..top
Standard manufacturing case, harden engraved gloss, and standard manufacturing high polish blued, engraved gloss edition..
All great shooters..

Last edited:

The public comment period is about to open for the new ATF rules against private sales of your firearms… make your voices heard (if you wish)..overwhelming responses against the new rules may shut it down..

Attention any Windham weaponry rifle owners..

I received notice today that Windham weaponry is closing their factory and no longer making firearms as of Sept 12, 2023.. If anyone wants any parts or mags tomorrow is the last day to place an order.. Some products are deeply discounted…

Man, I'm so proud for Jalen.

I was thinking marlin too.. but it looked like a mossberg sighting system…old 22s are better shooters..

It still shoots like a champ. He ( Grandfather) had two weapons he had brought back from Europe during WW2. He gave me a couple of things from his time over there. But the best we’re some of the stories. He was my hero growing up. Me and my wife live on his lil farm now. Fought in the war , worked a farm , worked in the cotton mill as a head fixer till he retired . He always had time to load the John boat to take us grand kids fishing if you were willing to show interest.

Free ship.. No tax..Super deal on Sig M11-A1..I have two.. Great handgun..

I have a few handguns, Glock 23 .40 cal, Smith & Wesson Shield .380, a Taurus TX 22 and a Heritage Arms 22 revolver. Looking to add a subcompact .40 cal soon.
A Berretta 3” magnum gold trigger, parkerized barrel and vented rib shotgun.
Ruger left handed bolt action .270, a Remington 742 Woodmaster 30-.06 semi automatic, a Remington 22 cal semiautomatic rifle, a 22 cal on AR-15 platform and an AR-15 in .223.
So I ended up getting my sub compact .40 cal at Christmas. Taurus G2C.

Back
Top Bottom