| OT A Gun Thread

Any suggestions for a sub compact 40 cal?
The .40 has such high chamber pressure it’s hard to get a Sub compact… you need a supported chamber and heavy frame..step up to Gock 23 or 27 gen5 only, HK 2000 or P30 medium size or SK models.. or try the Springfield 40 cal EMP 1911 style cal single stack👍… I had a Kahr Elite 40 that was a super shooter after break in, too..

Any suggestions for a sub compact 40 cal?
I'll throw my biased view toward Springfield.

Even though this one is a 9 + 1, they offer an extended magazine that gets it to 12, I think, and a little more hand room.

If you're looking for a small, powerful handgun, the one I'm getting comes in 3.8 inch setup chambered in 10mm. As a double-stack 11+1, it's fatter.

For anyone with any Springfield Arms, all of their mags are 20 percent off this weekend.

I'll throw my biased view toward Springfield.

Even though this one is a 9 + 1, they offer an extended magazine that gets it to 12, I think, and a little more hand room.

If you're looking for a small, powerful handgun, the one I'm getting comes in 3.8 inch setup chambered in 10mm. As a double-stack 11+1, it's fatter.

For anyone with any Springfield Arms, all of their mags are 20 percent off this weekend.
And they do have supported chambers too… a MUST for 40 s&w..

Shot that three weeks ago. I didn't like the grip. It wasn't my gun.
The 23 gen 5 is the best in 40 now, since they put a better spring unit and the 45acp sf slide.. more balance, no finger groves and better recoil impulse.. a great shooter…Full size, I think the HK USP 40 is tops..

The 23 gen 5 is the best in 40 now, since they put a better spring unit and the 45acp sf slide.. more balance, no finger groves and better recoil impulse.. a great shooter…Full size, I think the HK USP 40 is tops..
HK USP 40 gets my vote as best. Loved the one I had.

Awesome deal on sigsauer M 11 A1 suppressor ready model

My son dated the daughter of the attorney of the cfo, ceo and corporate attorney of barrett firearms and US affiliates of beretta. Met him once. Big big big money, super nice guy…

Several years ago, he no longer dates her. Or I’d be golfing/hunting with them by now!!😁😁😁
Unfortunately, he sold the gun company to the Australian military weapons contractors… Barrett may no longer be available to Americans if they follow their own country’s rules..

My son dated the daughter of the attorney of the cfo, ceo and corporate attorney of barrett firearms and US affiliates of beretta. Met him once. Big big big money, super nice guy…

Several years ago, he no longer dates her. Or I’d be golfing/hunting with them by now!!😁😁😁
So close!

My daughter had a date with a new kid in town last year, so I did my thing and googled the boy’s dad. Much to my surprise, lots of articles popped up. He is/was an attorney in town. But after his business, was a number of articles about his being arrested years earlier for dealing .50 cal rifles without keeping records. He had lived in El Paso at the time and was a special agent for the FBI. The guns he was selling were making their way to Mexico and some were used in a big shootout between gangs. Not too cool for a FBI agent… So he served time, went to law school, and moved to TN. They only ended up staying here a year and moved somewhere else. The short while they were dating I saw him a few times. Couldn’t make myself ask him if he had any .50 cals for sale.

Moral of story, google up the parents of your daughter’s dates 🤣

Back
Top Bottom