| RECRUIT đź–‹ 2022~Early Signing Period.đź–‹

When you have a school like Auburn—desperately wanting to get a foothold in Thompson HS and make a "splash" in-state recruiting—throwing 500K a year at a kid like Mitchell what do you do now that "the gloves are off?"
1671854113541.png

Word on the street is Freeze got to Bojangles to meet Mitchell as fast as he could, but unfortunately he didn't show.

I suppose anything can happen, but the Bama staff had him penciled in immediately after his UA visit.
I went digging a bit last night while watching the game. Two guys I listen to said they expect him to sign. Ohio State's Stover is headed to the league, right? Seems like they had a guy drafted last season...Roderick, or something like that.

It's a good pull against a good school; position wise.

(He's another with a lot of length.)

Wasn’t there a committed 5 star tight end that didn’t sign today? I saw an article and I can’t find it now. He said something about wanting to be sure and make sure that he “fit the scheme”

I wonder if he didn’t sign because we don’t have an OC yet?

Wasn’t there a committed 5 star tight end that didn’t sign today? I saw an article and I can’t find it now. He said something about wanting to be sure and make sure that he “fit the scheme”

I wonder if he didn’t sign because we don’t have an OC yet?
Pretty sure the only TE's left were considering Georgia, but they have a crowded locker room. So likely they're changing to a different school. But I could be wrong.

Yea it was Duce Robinson, he's deciding between Georgia and USC likely. Though both schools picked up other TE's this cycle, I haven't heard anything about Alabama being in the mix for him but maybe their recruiting has decided to have him look elsewhere? I know he also took a visit to Texas, so who knows where the guy goes now. I had heard earlier on he was a heavy Georgia lean so it is weird that he doesn't confirm a commitment or sign.

Pretty sure the only TE's left were considering Georgia, but they have a crowded locker room. So likely they're changing to a different school. But I could be wrong.

Yea it was Duce Robinson, he's deciding between Georgia and USC likely. Though both schools picked up other TE's this cycle, I haven't heard anything about Alabama being in the mix for him but maybe their recruiting has decided to have him look elsewhere? I know he also took a visit to Texas, so who knows where the guy goes now. I had heard earlier on he was a heavy Georgia lean so it is weird that he doesn't confirm a commitment or sign.
He is a high end MLB option and is waiting for the draft to decide whether he will go that route or college.

Back
Top Bottom