| RECRUIT ðŸ–‹ 2022~Early Signing Period.🖋

Actually going to be in another hour.
People in football operations were talking about his commitment a bit over a week ago. People from the medical side have been talking about his commitment for day or two.

signs_point.jpg

How did Alabama manage to sign this class? If people are upset about the stories we heard about A&M, and are hearing across the collegiate football world this recruiting period, they should be equally upset about how this class came to be. Alabama is in the pay to sign and play game.
I sure hope not. Does CNS talk about creating value for yourself at Bama and even tell them the average NIL going rate for elite recruits? Heck maybe even convey the size of the NIL pool? I would think so but does he say if you come to Bama we will give you $xyz. I would think he very strategically puts it on you have to work to create value and if you do that here is the potential. To me that is much different than paying players.

Maybe I am looking at all of this through my crimson colored glasses. In my view one sales pitch is within the rules the other is not.

I sure hope not. Does CNS talk about creating value for yourself at Bama and even tell them the average NIL going rate for elite recruits? Heck maybe even convey the size of the NIL pool? I would think so but does he say if you come to Bama we will give you $xyz. I would think he very strategically puts it on you have to work to create value and if you do that here is the potential. To me that is much different than paying players.

Maybe I am looking at all of this through my crimson colored glasses. In my view one sales pitch is within the rules the other is not.
Saban points to Jimbo's class. It's easy to see he's pissed.
Jimbo flies off the handle.
Saban is questioned about how Alabama will respond to the current landscape.
Saban says, "we're taking the gloves off."

When you're pitching a player and part of that pitch is the payola, you can also say you're paying that player to sign. Phrase it how you will.

When you have a recruiting pitch that provides a better NIL package than LSU, do you wonder if you'd follow Ricks footsteps? When you have a school like Auburn—desperately wanting to get a foothold in Thompson HS and make a "splash" in-state recruiting—throwing 500K a year at a kid like Mitchell what do you do now that "the gloves are off?"

Saban points to Jimbo's class. It's easy to see he's pissed.
Jimbo flies off the handle.
Saban is questioned about how Alabama will respond to the current landscape.
Saban says, "we're taking the gloves off."

When you're pitching a player and part of that pitch is the payola, you can also say you're paying that player to sign. Phrase it how you will.

When you have a recruiting pitch that provides a better NIL package than LSU, do you wonder if you'd follow Ricks footsteps? When you have a school like Auburn—desperately wanting to get a foothold in Thompson HS and make a "splash" in-state recruiting—throwing 500K a year at a kid like Mitchell what do you do now that "the gloves are off?"
Well no one can deny that you can make money now. I am just saying I do not see Saban saying ok I will guarnatee that you will make $500k per year if you sign with us. I could see him saying of course you have access to NIL Resources. Kids have created as much as $xyz value for themselves so far (see BY and WA for examples). In the end the value you create will be based on how much you work and the productivity you deliver on the field. You will have to compete and that competition will create more value for yourself based on the results on the field.

There is a right way to do this and I would think CNS would do it the right way. He uses a similar recruiting pitch predating NIL and where he shows the total value all of the Bama players have created for themselves in the NFL because they were associated with the Bama program.

Is this taking the gloves off? I would expect nothing less from CNS but within the rules. Again all of this is probably me and my Crimson glasses.

To me the biggest challenge for Bama in all of this is creating a sustainable NIL pool (whatever those groups are called). You gotta know CNS has influenced and challenged these big money guys to step up and hopefully they have.

Well no one can deny that you can make money now. I am just saying I do not see Saban saying ok I will guarnatee that you will make $500k per year if you sign with us. I could see him saying of course you have access to NIL Resources. Kids have created as much as $xyz value for themselves so far (see BY and WA for examples). In the end the value you create will be based on how much you work and the productivity you deliver on the field. You will have to compete and that competition will create more value for yourself based on the results on the field.

There is a right way to do this and I would think CNS would do it the right way. He uses a similar recruiting pitch predating NIL and where he shows the total value all of the Bama players have created for themselves in the NFL because they were associated with the Bama program.

Is this taking the gloves off? I would expect nothing less from CNS but within the rules. Again all of this is probably me and my Crimson glasses.

To me the biggest challenge for Bama in all of this is creating a sustainable NIL pool (whatever those groups are called). You gotta know CNS has influenced and challenged these big money guys to step up and hopefully they have.

He knows a Mercedes guy, 😉

Back
Top Bottom