| RECRUIT đź–‹ 2022~Early Signing Period.đź–‹

RTB.com

Site Administration
Staff
Here are a few times of the guys who have been talked about most frequently the last two weeks.

Kadyn Proctor—8:45 a.m. CT

Tony Mitchell—9:30 a.m. CT

James Smith—1 p.m. CT

Qua Russaw—1 p.m. CT

Damari Brown—2:15 p.m. CT

Kelby Collins—6:00 p.m. CT

CJ Dippre, Maryland TE transfer—?

Thursday

Jordan Hall—1:30 p.m. CT

Desmond Ricks—4:30 p.m. CT

The University's official site has their front page dedicated to player bio's in this class...it's being updated as they receive papers.

Alinen has been in for a couple of hours now.

A few years ago and you'd find me taking the day off to watch Bama's class. I don't expect drama.

Today, especially with rain at early morning temps in the thirties, I'm tempted to blow everything off and watch the drama.

Matt Rhule is already throwing shade at Miami and Oregon.

I was talking to a buddy last night (Texas alum) and told him a couple of years ago I treated today like a holiday, took the day off and was glued to the computer, now it’s like any other day

All I know so far...
Keon Keely.....edge
Caleb Downs...S
Jusitice Haynes ...rb
Dylan Lonergan...QB not yet...
Jaren Hamilton...wr
Ty Lockwood...te
Conner Talty...k
Kayden Proctor...ol
Jalen Hale...wr
Eli Holstein...QB ***
Olaus Alinen...ol
Malik Benson...wr
Edric Hill...dl
Hunter Osborne...de
Wilkin Formby...ol
Jordan Renaud...dl
Justin Jefferson...lb
If you aren't in a position to keep up today, hopefully this helps a little.

Last edited:
Miles Mcvay is in, but I can't link anything from twitter here it keeps saying "tweet unavailable"

@TerryP for some reason if I link twitter directly to this boards it comes up with tweet unavailable and it auto-completes the twitter function for me but always comes up with unavailable.

Nevermind, found out why, they goofed up and put the wrong information out there. Was Ryqueeze Mcelderberry signing not Miles Mcvay.

NOW Mcvay is officially signed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom