| FOOD 1 Food You Can't Stand

Grits the way most Northerners think they are eaten is an abomination. Grits served properly are fantastic for most any meal. Grits with bacon, sausage, cheese, and eggs mixed in are a great breakfast. Shrimp and Grits for lunch or dinner, or maybe cheese grits as a side instead of potato or fries.
Grits with butter, salt, black pepper with an over easy egg cut up in them and a biscuit with red eye gravy... now you're talkin'. :)
360 Grille here in Florence has Goat Cheese Grits that'll make you slap somebody.

FewQuaintEquestrian-max-1mb.gif

😁

Last edited:
I"m going to say it right here.... brussel sprouts

Never had any, and don't really plan to. I will say the ones that people sauté or grill, that are wrapped in bacon, at least look more appetizing than than the usual little green gremlin eggs.

They tossed some brussel sprouts into on of the batches of crawfish that I referenced in to other thread. I avoided that table. The spicy boiled eggs from the boil were really good though.

Never had any, and don't really plan to. I will say the ones that people sauté or grill, that are wrapped in bacon, at least look more appetizing than than the usual little green gremlin eggs.

They tossed some brussel sprouts into on of the batches of crawfish that I referenced in to other thread. I avoided that table. The spicy boiled eggs from the boil were really good though.

Those people deserve to be thrown in prison. I seriously don't get it when people do sh*t like this. Surely you would know that making crawfish with brussel sprouts or making salsa with corn or mac and cheese with corn are very particular recipes that some might find revolting at a social or family event.

Those people deserve to be thrown in prison. I seriously don't get it when people do sh*t like this. Surely you would know that making crawfish with brussel sprouts or making salsa with corn or mac and cheese with corn are very particular recipes that some might find revolting at a social or family event.

I didn't care since it was a completely separate batch... I didn't even know about it until I saw them poured out onto a table. I think it was maybe the women wanting them, not sure. I never saw any of the guys eat any, but I wasn't paying too much attention.

Back
Top Bottom