| FOOD 1 Food You Can't Stand

I love most all food if it's done properly, but if I had to choose it'd have to be tripe. Can't stand the thought of it.

Never had chitterlings and never will - but I'm pretty sure I'd hate them too. Just the thought of eating a pigs poop canal. Blech.

I love most all food if it's done properly, but if I had to choose it'd have to be tripe. Can't stand the thought of it.

Never had chitterlings and never will - but I'm pretty sure I'd hate them too. Just the thought of eating a pigs poop canal. Blech.

When I first moved to Tuscaloosa I lived in some apartments... There was a lady woman in a downstairs unit who would cook them about once a month, with her windows open. Made the entire apartment complex smell terrible... no way could I eat that stuff.

Mac and cheese, I literally get sick to my stomach from the smell.
A Mac and cheese dish ... maybe it's how you've had it, not the dish itself?

x5vr19st1rza1.jpg

Meatloaf is like dressing... everyone makes it differently, and it can range anywhere from disgusting to incredible.
Applebee's South had a brewery open for a few years called "Hops." I ate everything on their menu and their meatloaf was some of the best I've had: at a brewery for god's sake! Okay, a bit of a step up from "just a brewery."

Reminds me .... another shrimp recipe. Look up Walkerswood; it's a creamy Jamaican sauce.

Applebee's South had a brewery open for a few years called "Hops." I ate everything on their menu and their meatloaf was some of the best I've had: at a brewery for god's sake! Okay, a bit of a step up from "just a brewery."

Reminds me .... another shrimp recipe. Look up Walkerswood; it's a creamy Jamaican sauce.
There use to be a Micro Brewery in Lakeland FL. named "Hops" possibly the same deal. They had a draft beer, Lightning Bold Gold, that was outstanding.

Back
Top Bottom