| FTBL WR's Transferring thought

Destiny's Child

It's Rolling Baby
What do you guys think? I personally think they are getting their name in there early because if Bill O'Brein is retained they want to have already spoken to the best options.

Bill's route tree is worse than an 80lb football team and his offense and play calling definately don't highlight the wide receivers. If I was them, I would be looking around too but my primary question is.. Do you think if BOB is "exited" that several of these guys will recommitt to the program?

As a WR you want to be in an offense that allows you a chance to be successful and to showcase what you do best. What does our current offense of screen pass or snap it to Bryce and let him scramble for 10 seconds allow a WR to showcase?

I've seen this all over board.... People refusing to believe that BOB will leave.... Is this a PSTD or something?
A year or so ago it was worry that he was going to leave when a few on this forum continually pointed to his two year contract.

Now, they're worried he's going to stay while at the same time ignoring his two year contract.

...things you can't make up.

A year or so ago it was worry that he was going to leave when a few on this forum continually pointed to his two year contract.

Now, they're worried he's going to stay while at the same time ignoring his two year contract.

...things you can't make up.

Out of curiosity, was it a two year contract, or simply a two year minimum commitment?

Out of curiosity, was it a two year contract, or simply a two year minimum commitment?
I believe contracts are not written "Open Ended" so it would be a contract for 2 years that has the opportunity to have and extension signed to it... so I guess it just depends on how you want to read it. Yes, it's a two year minimum contract. It's also a two year maximum contract.

JMO, Nick is trying to soft land this recruiting class and once that is in the books then Penske will have work to do. Nick will not do anything to harm any of the current coaches on staff. It's always the same process in that coaches get new gigs and are announced by their new school.

No way in hell is BoB returning for another shot.

We have a weak group of upper-class receivers and I am glad they are gone. I have no problem with Brooks looking for a better deal. He is an individualist and that isn't going to change.

JMO, Nick is trying to soft land this recruiting class and once that is in the books then Penske will have work to do. Nick will not do anything to harm any of the current coaches on staff. It's always the same process in that coaches get new gigs and are announced by their new school.

No way in hell is BoB returning for another shot.

We have a weak group of upper-class receivers and I am glad they are gone. I have no problem with Brooks looking for a better deal. He is an individualist and that isn't going to change.
Some said....something about going to Pats....after watching Pats gam the other night....
He would be an improvement to what they have...

Their D is worse than ours....

Back
Top Bottom