| FTBL Wow

Thanks for the congrats SAT. Your guys played one heck of a game. It was cool of you to stop by here and say hi. Sorry if you anybody treated you poorly. Come by anytime to talk some football.

Roll Tide.

Re: I disagree

SAT said:
but dont care enough to argue.

Had Franchione bolted from TAMU after two seasons and taken the LSU job when Saban left, you would not have seen any burning of effigies at our pep rally...and the way Fran left Bama was much uglier than Saban to Miami.

Re: LOL

SAT said:
hate to see this guy after a Bama loss. I never blamed the loss on RP.

No, you didn't blame the loss on RP, you are just pining for him after a loss. It is as if you are insinating that 'Bama would have been doomed if RP has been shining bright at the QB position.

I am merely telling you that he isn't there, you don't know what would have happened.

'Bama may have won by 20 if RP was QB, you just don't know. There is no reason to mention it, it is living in fantasy land.

reger60 said:
Thanks for the congrats SAT. Your guys played one heck of a game. It was cool of you to stop by here and say hi. Sorry if you anybody treated you poorly. Come by anytime to talk some football.

Roll Tide.

No one treated him poorly, reger. Someone merely tried to awaken him to reality in a perfectly proper manner. No cursing, no name calling, no personal insults were used.

Lighten up a bit. Grown men are not always sugary sweet.

CtrlAltieDel said:
SAT said:

No, you didn't blame the loss on RP, you are just pining for him after a loss. It is as if you are insinating that 'Bama would have been doomed if RP has been shining bright at the QB position.

I am merely telling you that he isn't there, you don't know what would have happened.

'Bama may have won by 20 if RP was QB, you just don't know. There is no reason to mention it, it is living in fantasy land.

I was at the JSU @ EKU game a few weeks ago, and saw Perrilou throw 5 interceptions against an unranked D1AA team, when JSU was in the top 15. JSU lost.

He can throw the ball, but you never know who will catch it.

Big_Fan said:
CtrlAltieDel said:
SAT said:

I was at the JSU @ EKU game a few weeks ago, and saw Perrilou throw 5 interceptions against an unranked D1AA team, when JSU was in the top 15. JSU lost.

He can throw the ball, but you never know who will catch it.

Exactly, Big_Fan, and thank you. This LSU poster mentioned Perilloux in his origninal post and kind of intimated a "oh boy, what if we had Perilloux" scenario.

I found it to be childish and bizarre and not really the correct way to "congratulate" a team on a victory, if that is what he was truly doing.

Much as it is kind of living in fantasyland for them to still be worshipping Coach Saban, it is equally bizarre for them to still be mourning the loss of PR.

What if Coach Saban still was a Bayou Bengal?
I was born 5 minutes from RP is playing now JSU he aint perfoming no miracles which you guys need. Furthermore, Les Miles should have gotten rid of that bad apple. Show your class and not your A(( that goes for him and JPW.
What does Perrilioux have to do with LSU, he doesn't play for LSU.

Let's talk about reality and who actually played in the game, not what if's.

If Alabama had a team full of All-Stars, we would have beat LSU by 75 points instead of 6, but we don't have a team full of All-Stars.

The only what if's that can be applied here are these:

What if LSU can do better next year? What if they are good enough to beat who they need to beat with the players they have, what if they have a better quarterback next year, etc...
Your right on.

Back
Top Bottom