| FTBL Wow

SAT

Congrats from a Tiger fan. Hard fouhght game. Our QB situation is is real bad. I credit Miles for having the balls to kick RP off the team knowing it would hurt LSU is the short term.

Hat's off to you guys. Even though it was riddled with mistakes, it was a great game. You're guys played with alot of heart. They were putting it to us on the line. We're almost mirror images of each other. The biggest difference is that we have a senior QB. Good luck for the rest of the season.

yea your right about that-I was thinking the same thing but didn't know if anyone else saw it that way :)

Do you think the frehsman QB will play this year or are you guys going to suffer the last few games like this?

Thats the million dollar question...

at this point I think Lee's confidence is shattered. On the other hand they might not want to throw JJ to the dogs if they don't feel he is ready. Like I said I give Miles lots of credit for running RP. That was a painful choice he had to make.

Re: Thats the million dollar question...

SAT said:
at this point I think Lee's confidence is shattered. On the other hand they might not want to throw JJ to the dogs if they don't feel he is ready. Like I said I give Miles lots of credit for running RP. That was a painful choice he had to make.

with all the media that RP got, did Coach Miles actually have a choice? RP seriously put you guys in a bad spot. good game...

SAT said:
Congrats from a Tiger fan. Hard fouhght game. Our QB situation is is real bad. I credit Miles for having the balls to kick RP off the team knowing it would hurt LSU is the short term.

What does Perrilioux have to do with LSU, he doesn't play for LSU.

Let's talk about reality and who actually played in the game, not what if's.

If Alabama had a team full of All-Stars, we would have beat LSU by 75 points instead of 6, but we don't have a team full of All-Stars.

The only what if's that can be applied here are these:

What if LSU can do better next year? What if they are good enough to beat who they need to beat with the players they have, what if they have a better quarterback next year, etc...

Re: RP was a lightning rod

SAT said:
and not very smart, but he never did anything really horrible. Just little dumb things.

Perrilloux is not a member of the LSU Tiger football team, hasn't been for a long time. Maybe you guys should quit obsessing over him and worry about the players you have.

All I said was Miles deserves credit for

throwing him off the team when he knew it would be a short term setback. And after a game where his replacement was totally inept I don't think it is crazy to mention it.

Re: All I said was Miles deserves credit for

SAT said:
throwing him off the team when he knew it would be a short term setback. And after a game where his replacement was totally inept I don't think it is crazy to mention it.

Perrilloux could have snapped a leg before this game, shattered a knee, anything in the world. You can't live in fantasy land of what if this, what if that.

Perrilloux might have sucked worse than what you have now. He could be hopelessly addicted to crank if he had stayed with LSU and not able to complete a pass or even throw the ball.

Live in reality. Perrilloux is not on the LSU team. Alabama beat the best LSU had and won the game, that is pretty much the end of it. We didn't decide who would be on your team. If they recruited a player that was out of control, join the club. All teams have problem players that they have to get rid of, but you don't blame every loss on them.

Re: It'll be better going forward...

SAT said:
I am sure it would be the same if Bear had left Bama and ended up at LSU. Idiots everywhere.

Bryant was at Alabama for a whole lot longer than Saban was at LSU.

The series of events leading up to Saban being hired at Bama have been well hashed out. LSU fans being all upset about it is ridiculous. Florida does not care that Spurrier - a UF Alum who coached there for a decade, is now at South Carolina. Ole Miss has more reason to hate Tuberville than LSU does Saban, but there is much less animosity there. LSU fans are just lacking in the maturity and security department.

Back
Top Bottom