| BSB/SB šŸ„Ž Women's College World Series šŸ„Ž Alabama Softball Forces If-Necessary Game Against Oklahoma but Falls in Nightcap to End Season

@PurlJam, where do you think the coaches will pick Bama next season?

Let me tell ya ... Kilfoyl coming in ... she's Bama second Ace in my view. She threw a no-hitter and a one hitter last week and has a pretty good bat.

Letā€™s go Bama. Yesterday it was Florida, Florida, Florida. Today it will be the Sooners, Sooners, Sooners. Hereā€™s another opportunity to show how good young really are. RTR!

Coach has to tell his girls to swing on that first pitch meat G is throwing. I mean, at one point she had thrown 15 strikes and 1 ball out of 16 total pitches. If I can see it on tv, they have to see it.

Dunno if anyone will see this and/or know the answer but where do the fans (like in the crowd) get those cool softball shirts? Stuff with the logo like in my avatar, more exciting designs, etc.

Official store has nothing beyond a generic shirt and a generic WCWS shirt.

Also I want Murph's hat!

Also I want Murph's hat!

The last I checked, The Shirt Shop was sold out of both the white cap with the red lettering and vice vs. The dark gray cap with white lettering was still available. Like you, I want the white cap.

You ever notice Maddie Morgan looks like Badison from Orange Is the New Black? Badison is playing some good defense today.

The last I checked, The Shirt Shop was sold out of both the white cap with the red lettering and vice vs. The dark gray cap with white lettering was still available. Like you, I want the white cap.

You ever notice Maddie Morgan looks like Badison from Orange Is the New Black? Badison is playing some good defense today.

Dang it. I'll keep an eye on it. The white looks really sharp.

Oh my god. I can't unsee that! I can almost hear that obnoxious accent...

Back
Top Bottom