| BSB/SB šŸ„Ž Women's College World Series šŸ„Ž Alabama Softball Forces If-Necessary Game Against Oklahoma but Falls in Nightcap to End Season

Thursday, May 30
Game 1:
(6) Arizona (47-12) vs. (3) Washington (50-7), noon (ESPN)
Game 2: (7) Minnesota (46-12) vs. (2) UCLA (51-5), 2:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Game 3: (13) Oklahoma State (44-15) vs. (5) Florida (49-16), 7 p.m. (ESPN2)
Game 4: (8) Alabama (57-8) vs. (1) Oklahoma (54-3), 9:30 p.m. (ESPN2)

Friday, May 31
Game 5:
(3) Washington-(6) Arizona winner vs. (2) UCLA-(7) Minnesota winner, 7 p.m. (ESPN)
Game 6: (5) Florida-(13) Oklahoma State winner vs. (1) Oklahoma-(8) Alabama winner, 9:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Saturday, June 1
Game 7:
(3) Washington-(6) Arizona loser vs. (2) UCLA-(7) Minnesota loser, noon (ESPN)
Game 8: (5) Florida-(13) Oklahoma State loser vs. (1) Oklahoma-(8) Alabama loser, 2:30 p.m. (ESPN)
Game 9: Game 7 winner vs. Game 5 loser, 7 p.m. (ESPN)
Game 10: Game 8 winner vs. Game 6 loser, 9:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Sunday, June 2
Game 11:
Game 5 winner vs. Game 9 winner, 1 p.m. (ESPN)
Game 12: Game 6 winner vs. Game 10 winner, 3:30 p.m. (ESPN)
*Game 13: Repeat Game 11 (if necessary), 7 p.m. (ESPN2)
*Game 14: Repeat Game 12 (if necessary), 9:30 p.m. (ESPN2)

Monday, June 3
Championship Series Game 1, Teams TBD 7:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Tuesday, June 4
Championship Series Game 2, Teams TBD 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Wednesday, June 5
*Championship Series Game 3, Teams TBD 8:30 p.m. (if necessary) (ESPN)

* if necessary

Dont need sound for baseball/softball....some things ro do...
A.... get a book and read while it be on...
B....vacuum den...
C....split screen ( pic in pic it was called) with bama vs au 2018 on....
D....sit by pool....with tv on but no sound....
Probably others.....
She is ok in softball but awful for football

From what I've seen, she's looks like she might be battling a lower body injury. If I'm right I'm assuming Coach Murphy is *withholding" that Tidebit. The team will have to ride Fouts and that shouldn't come as a surprise.
With the 3 different style pitchers i have seen.....
Can use them all.... when Fouts tires she really starts missing strike zone....bad....
But you r right.....probably use her all the way through.....
But getting to CSWS is hugh ..... winning is great but only one of 8 do so....
Like CF Final four....or CB final four....
Great honor being part of

@50+yeartidefan, Murph will like have to use what he's got on hand. I just don't see Tana being able to handle six games in a row on six consecutive days. Bama simply doesn't have the pitching this season.

To put that in a little different perspective, you can look at UCLA and OU (as two examples) and find pitchers that were in the same class as Tana, they were ranked higher than Tana, and both are mostly seen on Sunday's. Better pitching staffs using better talent in their reserve roles.

Bama has the defense to keep the Tide in the game if they're playing error free. The offense has the capability to keep up with a lot of the teams in the WCWS.

If they can make a run ... the easiest path looks like it's through the losers bracket.

@50+yeartidefan, Murph will like have to use what he's got on hand. I just don't see Tana being able to handle six games in a row on six consecutive days. Bama simply doesn't have the pitching this season.

To put that in a little different perspective, you can look at UCLA and OU (as two examples) and find pitchers that were in the same class as Tana, they were ranked higher than Tana, and both are mostly seen on Sunday's. Better pitching staffs using better talent in their reserve roles.

Bama has the defense to keep the Tide in the game if they're playing error free. The offense has the capability to keep up with a lot of the teams in the WCWS.

If they can make a run ... the easiest path looks like it's through the losers bracket.
Well....starting with Oklahoma.....May very well get to loser bracket quickly
Best 8 teams.....one winner...awesome....just gotta figure how to stay up late enough to watch game 1

Back
Top Bottom