| FTBL Win or Lose.................

We just don't have the talent that LSU has. That was especially apparent by the way their defensive line dominated our offensive line.

Yes, we have two starters out, but LSU has at least two of their d-line starters out,too.

LSU is a team loaded with talent, but as I said in my pregam analysis, they are undisciplined which equals bad coaching.

Any LSU fan who claims we bought the refs is an idiot...no....a HUGE idiot...LSU got SEVERAL gifts that contributed to our loss, but in the end, their DL was the difference. I don't blame JPW...he got twisted like a pretzel all night.

Our defense was not up to the task, either....The LSU team is loaded with 4 and 5 star players. We are blue collar but mark it down...Bama will DOMINATE when Saban gets his own players.

Big_Fan said:
LSU is a team loaded with talent, but as I said in my pregam analysis, they are undisciplined which equals bad coaching.

Any LSU fan who claims we bought the refs is an idiot...no....a HUGE idiot...LSU got SEVERAL gifts that contributed to our loss, but in the end, their DL was the difference. I don't blame JPW...he got twisted like a pretzel all night.

Our defense was not up to the task, either....The LSU team is loaded with 4 and 5 star players. We are blue collar but mark it down...Bama will DOMINATE when Saban gets his own players.
We played like a trojan horse all night we dont have anything to be ashamed of at all.

Back
Top Bottom