| FTBL Will we get behind the New Coach?

giphy.gif
starts small and innocuous.​

It always starts small and innocuous.

Hey, this is a community forum, we don't need any hints of your, ahem, personal life.

You're right. If he was going to meddle, it would be in something that he's financially invested in, not something that he isn't. My bad.

If there ever was time that this quote was true:

Never Argue with a fool.png

Or in his case, getting beat with something small or innocuous..

I have a little "easter egg" on the forums where, at a glance, you can see whether the members have an "alter" or switches usernames. You can see it on my posts...considering I work on the RTB.com and the Twitter bot accounts as well.

I can't remember the subject...I do remember @JoshB accusing a member of being me one day. It's been a few years...
I hear you. For a while I thought SoCalPatrick was also you. There was another one, like 1CrimsonTide or something like that.

@SnakeDoc your comments about this topic tell me more about your life view and your beliefs about people than what is going to play out with CNS. For many you would be right with how a person would act but surely CNS as shown you that he is a different and always has been. He self manages as he did with his retirement and he would do the same in this case. He will not comprimise his core values as he is one of the most disciplined people in the universe. He has shown that for 17 years at Bama.

If CKD is smart he will tell Byrne to give CNS a $1M retainer/consutling fee. That would be a bargain. As part of this if I am CKD I am setting up as a minumum a weekly sync session with CNS just to pick his brain and get his input. CKD being proactive about this would be huge.

Absolutely we get behind the new coach! He has been a winner everywhere he has coached.
I truely believe the fan base of real fans ....will...

Nodoubt...
I think its ok to wonder about things...
I do...i wonder how he will recruit in deep south... we'll see...
I wonder how those assistant coaches coming with him...and their families... are going to adjust from living in the great pacifi northwest...to ttown...big change for sure...
Seattle is prettier awesome place...

I wonder not...of his skills of putting a team in position to win..he will...has the track record...

But...there is no wondering about bama fans...win ..lose..or draw....the real fans will be there...fully supportive...

Saban...is an asset,....there to help...if asked..
I remember our softball coach...taking prospective players...to meet nick...and nick taking time to be with them...

Hell...after a tough day...wouldnt it be nice to have a nick to go sit down with...and visit...
Just talk...

And learn what this means...it is deep south...645D469A-2E4E-4BAD-9D92-181F03A9533C.png

Last edited:
@SnakeDoc your comments about this topic tell me more about your life view and your beliefs about people than what is going to play out with CNS. For many you would be right with how a person would act but surely CNS as shown you that he is a different and always has been. He self manages as he did with his retirement and he would do the same in this case. He will not comprimise his core values as he is one of the most disciplined people in the universe. He has shown that for 17 years at Bama.

If CKD is smart he will tell Byrne to give CNS a $1M retainer/consutling fee. That would be a bargain. As part of this if I am CKD I am setting up as a minumum a weekly sync session with CNS just to pick his brain and get his input. CKD being proactive about this would be huge.
Even if Saban keeps the appropriate distance from the program, the door is opened for someone else to step through in the future.

I’m behind him 100%! He’s a winner! I’m sure Saban had a say in it so I’m fine with it! And it won’t hurt to have Saban around to help Deboer settle in the SEC! But, he’ll do fine! Roll Tide!

Even if Saban keeps the appropriate distance from the program, the door is opened for someone else to step through in the future.
Again this says more about your life views. and you may be absolutely correct. This certainly happened in Tuscaloose in the past. However no one else brings the credibility of CNS to the table.

Back
Top Bottom