| FTBL Will we get behind the New Coach?

I’ve supported the team/program from the time I understood what a forward pass was and the difference between a 3/4 and 4/3 scheme defensively. Thick or thin, good or bad, I’ll continue to support them. Even though this transfer portal and NIL bullshit are getting on my nerves!!!

I have been behind every one of our coaches, since around '62, '63, until they give me reasons not to be. CNS has given me no reasons not to be behind him, quite the contrary. I will pull for and be behind whoever is hired as our new coach.

I can appreciate folks concern with all this. Unfortunately, ANY new coach is a downgrade. That's just how it is & we are going to have to recalibrate our reality. Now, I'd love nothing more to be wrong about that but the odds are in favor by a longshot for the downgrade.

With that said, I feel like the hire is in very capable hands & if the likes of Les Miles can have success with a program that CNS leaves behind... then we'll be fine.

We just need to make sure we are not mixing the feelings of the loss of Saban with the new hire.

Lot of fans for the other university in east Alabama were UA fans but went "dark" during those years.....bet you glad you stayed true...
My Dad was an aubie fan taking me to '57* games attempting to get me to switch. I had been a fan since '53. 01/01/1953, Bama 61-Syracuse 6 to be exact. "Thanks, but no thanks Dad, Bama is getting a new coach and is going to be good again".

Last edited:
Coaches...phew...

I am behind BAMA... win ..lose...draw...

Will i keep my tickets....dont know...
I was embarrassed by Dubose...Fran... the coach with the stripper...
I supported Perk...Shula...
I didnt know what to think of Curry
I was proud of stalling...Nick

I support Bama...and love runs deep...as many or most on here...

I am not amused by our current AD...

But Roll Tide anyway

Back
Top Bottom