| FTBL Will we get behind the New Coach?

I think that's a very real possibility, Bama wants a coach who understands how to work NIL for the new generation because Saban has been kinda throttling the NIL thing a bit and rightfully so..see FSU's issues when it's not all running through one person you run into quality control issues.

He will be a great brand ambassador and will probably garner us some corporate sponsors and might even bring some big boosters that weren't previously donating to the table.
Deion?

I honestly don't know enough about Deion's coaching to know if he'd be a fit. I know the NIL and Transfer Portal thing he's got it figured out pretty good. He's got the Xs and Os and he can develop. One of the questions I have is, can he recruit? His recruiting has been pretty abysmal he tends to get players from the portal instead. It's intriguing but I think he's not really in the conversation at the moment.

Saban should have no say, unless asked by the new coach.
Let's see you could have the person that has 7 NC's on speed dial to ask advice and he has demonstrated time after time he sees the big picture but you would not ask his advice? Be it Byrne or the new coach CKD if you do not make that call you are an idiot.

A friend of mine who I guess visits some Bama page (??) out there somewhere is pissed about the hire. He and I went back and forth this afternoon about DeBoer. Now he's texted me to tell me he's seen DeBoer is bringing his whole staff with him. Anyone seen that? I think letting T-Rob go is a giant mistake.

A friend of mine who I guess visits some Bama page (??) out there somewhere is pissed about the hire. He and I went back and forth this afternoon about DeBoer. Now he's texted me to tell me he's seen DeBoer is bringing his whole staff with him. Anyone seen that? I think letting T-Rob go is a giant mistake.

He's very loyal to his staff, but I haven't seen or heard that confirmed yet. I'd imagine he will interview some of the staff... the word was a couple had a decent to good chance to stay.... T-Rob being one of those... but he will have good options, already does. So may not be too easy to keep him anyway.

Well.... if you ever been to Seattle....and now coming to tuscaloosa....

Lol

Not downing....ttown..born there ...love it there..
But
Man
The Pacific is an incredible place...Seattle is beautiful...the mountains..rain...rivers...
Will be a quite a change for non southerners

Back
Top Bottom