| FTBL Who would you rather Bama land as their new DC?

Who would you want Alabama to land as the new DC?

• Total voters
Well, all things considered and not knowing what restrictions will be put on Pruitt, I'll say Schumann. But, if that lingering black cloud wasn't an issue, it would be Pruitt. He's the best DC we've had under Saban. Perfect world? As mentioned broken record style = Schumann as DC and Pruitt in some other staff position, even if it's as an analyst. And I want to be clear here... If Bama doesn't hire Pruitt it isn't because they can't... so I hope they do.

Well, all things considered and not knowing what restrictions will be put on Pruitt, I'll say Schumann. But, if that lingering black cloud wasn't an issue, it would be Pruitt. He's the best DC we've had under Saban. Perfect world? As mentioned broken record style = Schumann as DC and Pruitt in some other staff position, even if it's as an analyst. And I want to be clear here... If Bama doesn't hire Pruitt it isn't because they can't... so I hope they do.
I'm still a little hesitant on Pruitt being the DC as of now. He's a fantastic defensive coach, and I'd love to have him back. But right now, I'd take Schumann. Like me and you have said before, if we can get Pruitt on as anything if it's not as the DC, I'll be more than happy with him being here as anything.

I hope we land Schumann though. And from what I've seen and read today, he's our top target as of now.

I'm still a little hesitant on Pruitt being the DC as of now. He's a fantastic defensive coach, and I'd love to have him back. But right now, I'd take Schumann. Like me and you have said before, if we can get Pruitt on as anything if it's not as the DC, I'll be more than happy with him being here as anything.

If it were to get done, really no reason to be hesitant. UA has been vetting it for weeks... not something that Saban is doing on a whim. So if he pulls the trigger, it'll be done with a plan.

If it were to get done, really no reason to be hesitant. UA has been vetting it for weeks... not something that Saban is doing on a whim. So if he pulls the trigger, it'll be done with a plan.
You're right. I trust Saban making the right decision. But I'd take him back in a heartbeat, I just do not want the stupid fucks at the NCAA to make it a problem.

And I want to be clear here... If Bama doesn't hire Pruitt it isn't because they can't... so I hope they do.
My gut tells me you're parsing words a little here; "it isn't because they can't."

We know Saban (and Byrne) have followed compliance when they've said "no" to potential candidates for positions on the staff. If compliance says no to Pruitt, is it your opinion that Saban (and to an extent Byrne) will go against the department?

Back
Top Bottom