What are You Sick of??

Nice save.

It didn't hit me until later that it could sound like a shot at anyone.

I really didn't mean it that way.

If I was single like some of you guys, I could definitely see posting on a board.

It's just my years between living with a woman and having a kid I didn't spend as much time in front of a computer, and those were the days before smartphones. I had a laptop, but didn't use it at home, so I wouldn't have been posting on forums at that time. Not saying I spent my time in any worthwhile manner.

Please accept my apology and explanation, Hannibal and others.

It didn't hit me until later that it could sound like a shot at anyone.

I really didn't mean it that way.

If I was single like some of you guys, I could definitely see posting on a board.

It's just my years between living with a woman and having a kid I didn't spend as much time in front of a computer, and those were the days before smartphones. I had a laptop, but didn't use it at home, so I wouldn't have been posting on forums at that time. Not saying I spent my time in any worthwhile manner.

Please accept my apology and explanation, Hannibal and others.
Tl;dr version

Snout is sorry for calling all yall losers

Random bouts of sickness. Last night around 10 I started hurling and got this weird cold sweat fever, and got really dizzy. By midnight I felt fine. WTF?

Also, people who don't stop at stop signs. Almost got t-boned on the way to work from a jackass who forgot how to read/see/use common sense/put his phone down.

Random bouts of sickness. Last night around 10 I started hurling and got this weird cold sweat fever, and got really dizzy. By midnight I felt fine. WTF?

Also, people who don't stop at stop signs. Almost got t-boned on the way to work from a jackass who forgot how to read/see/use common sense/put his phone down.
Meat sweats.

Can we never mention SLO's dong at the new place??

I'm very uncomfortable with the fact that you guys talk about it. I'm even more uncomfortable with the fact that you guys are familiar with it.

Back
Top Bottom